PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Trivia today

Thanks for having one of the banners for your contest sitting right in the middle of trivia. lolol when i tried to click the answer it took me to the contest sign up page. Am I the only one this happened to? Reset guys!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Thanks for the report. It sometimes happens with flash banners, we will resolve.

I've reset.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

No , it has been happening, but today the banners actually got in the way completely of one of the answers. Usually I just cannot read some of the question.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Are you using Chrome? If so, you just scroll down.

For example, if you don't scroll down, you see this:

Just hit scroll down and the entire frame becomes visible, but we will address so you only have to move the mouse over to Google to search the questions.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Ok thanks, Its usually just the top Draftday banner, but today a little banner actually covered up some of the answer.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I am officially screwed. it was reset and it did it again. left only the wrong answer uncovered!! lololol I use IE.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    I am officially screwed. it was reset and it did it again. left only the wrong answer uncovered!! lololol I use IE.
    If you're still using IE at this stage in the game you probably couldn't have answered any of those questions anyway.