bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  18.8 KB

bobbywaves

What are the rules for the 500 free play, can I do 8 three team parlays?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    What are the rules for the 500 free play, can I do 8 three team parlays?
    Sure! But in that case I'll just give you the equivalent points (75% I think, 375 pts?)

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Here ya go Trip. I'm up for whatever slikec wants to do. We could play a tie breaker or he could just let me have 3rd alone, since he cleaned up in the 500 pt buy in!All this is going toward "Pro" renewal. Hoping I don't have to borrow.I'm always as day late and 5 pts short! A 5 pt better finish on any other daily and I would've locked up 3rd alone.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-30-13 at 01:07 AM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

[IMG][/IMG]

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Congrats guys!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Here ya go Trip. I'm up for whatever slikec wants to do. We could play a tie breaker or he could just let me have 3rd alone, since he cleaned up in the 500 pt buy in!All this is going toward "Pro" renewal. Hoping I don't have to borrow.I'm always as day late and 5 pts short! A 5 pt better finish on any other daily and I would've locked up 3rd alone.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Hrm according to this you're 25 pts higher than I gave ya credit for, you might have 3rd by yourself after all!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Hrm according to this you're 25 pts higher than I gave ya credit for, you might have 3rd by yourself after all!
    I haven't been do'in the totals, since you and runner have been able to keep track of it. Man that would be great if it works out though. I know Trip, it's a chore to keep track of and late at night when you've been look'in at numbers all day, it's easy to miss a digit or two.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave mikejamm 252 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

I haven't been do'in the totals, since you and runner have been able to keep track of it. Man that would be great if it works out though. I know Trip, it's a chore to keep track of and late at night when you've been look'in at numbers all day, it's easy to miss a digit or two.

yup yup, hence the screenshots for official grading to eliminate human error! Woulda been easier if SBR just updated the weekly totals for everyone though

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Congrats guys!

Thanks, BD. I appreciate the times you dumped your chips to me via our deal.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave GUMMO77 392 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Congrats to winners cya soon!

This is just so tipical for me Getting f*c*** at finish line. Cant get a break. I know here is only few points but story keep on repeating is getting ... And Mike you must be joking right you would wanna that i would donate 126points when you already got 186 for posting screenshots which i still think is to much and not needed. For example if there would be screenshots only at start and end i wouldnt know how i got a$$f*c*** again by the sbr software when it matters

Anyway i checked your starting screenshot Mike and you have 1830 points so third place is all yours anyway! If this one would be for 100k$+ there could be possibly movie story (bad movie but still ).

Have a nice weekend,

slikec

bobbywaves

Sure! But in that case I'll just give you the equivalent points (75% I think, 375 pts?)
    Let's roll with the 375 free play cash out, as I'm a conservative guy. Thank you sir.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave bobbywaves 375 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave bobbywaves 672 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

sbr now paying 362.5 for that btw (three team spread parlay)

Triple_D_Bet

Let's roll with the 375 free play cash out, as I'm a conservative guy. Thank you sir.
    Paid out! (thanks for the heads up too yis, just keeping it simple though!)
    Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave Triple_D_Bet 13 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

Looks like it's official, for 50 and 100 point divisions:

1st - bobbywaves (672 points + 500 point freeplay)
    2nd - Gummobot (392 points)
    3rd - mikejamm (252 points)

Everyone paid out, congrats all!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    This is just so tipical for me Getting f*c*** at finish line. Cant get a break. I know here is only few points but story keep on repeating is getting ... And Mike you must be joking right you would wanna that i would donate 126points when you already got 186 for posting screenshots which i still think is to much and not needed. For example if there would be screenshots only at start and end i wouldnt know how i got a$$f*c*** again by the sbr software when it matters

Anyway i checked your starting screenshot Mike and you have 1830 points so third place is all yours anyway! If this one would be for 100k$+ there could be possibly movie story (bad movie but still ).

Have a nice weekend,

slikec
    yeah yeah, very dissapointing...i guess you'll have to settle with the 1128 point payout for smoking the 500 point division

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Thanks again for running a smooth contest, Tripe_D

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Thanks for the contest and enjoy my 500 points tripledbet!!! Not too many posters out there would be generous enough to throw in a free 500 point freeplay. I cant think of anyone who has offered such a great deal. The majority of posters are just looking for +EV contest rather than offering one up on their own! KUDOS!!

Bobbywaves, on that note, you need to send back tripledbets like 20 points. I mean he overpaid you by 13 points at least due to SBR payouts. He wouldnt ask for it back, but he gave out this 500 point freeplay out of his own account! Send him back 20 points and call it even

bobbywaves

Not sure what gorilla math turns 13 into 20, & not sure what makes you the pts police. Last time we spoke you offered me a settlement payment plan on Snickerdoodles behalf, stating you would stay out of matters that don't concern you in the future.

As soon a I got home & read Yismans post, I sent the 13 refund to Triple immediately. However I don't need to be told to do it, especially by some 3rd party.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post

Have a nice weekend,

slikec
    Hey slikec, dude it's a lot work to get these screen shots up there and the sole purpose is to make sure we're able to keep track of the running totals during the tournament and get them up before sbr takes them away. How the hell are you gonna know where you're at and what place standing you are if you don't have daily screen shots?

And 2, I didn't ask you to donate shit! I first said I was willing to go to a heads up table and settle 3rd place like Trip suggested. The donating part was a joke, although, if I cleaned up like you did in the 500pt division, an extra 126 pts or so isn't shit! Hell, Beerdog gives away that much on a daily basis, so stop complaining, you foreigners always got something to complain about!

Anyway, kudos and thanks once again Trip and everyone for running a great contest! Hell, I wish they all ran this smooth and Trip is to be commended for giving us a nice monthly side tourney in addition to waiting out and playing in the Tri series. Sbr needs to take a clue from him and run more poker monthly's as efficient as he does. Dude is so cool he kicks in his own points for freeplays and takes care of those helping keep track of the stats in the tourneys.Great month guys, glad I could grind out a 3rd place finish on the absolute last day after getting beat for 3rd last month by 5 pts. Let's do another one good people!
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mikejamm 33 SBR Point(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Not sure what gorilla math turns 13 into 20, & not sure what makes you the pts police. Last time we spoke you offered me a settlement payment plan on Snickerdoodles behalf, stating you would stay out of matters that don't concern you in the future.

As soon a I got home & read Yismans post, I sent the 13 refund to Triple immediately. However I don't need to be told to do it, especially by some 3rd party.

Well I dont know if you need to be reminded or not, but I made the post hours before you sent 13. The 20 points was just rounding up since tripledbet did give these points out of his own dime! I mean calm down dude! Dont send him any extra!! How penetrating cheap can you be though to even bother to comment on my post?

bobbywaves

I don't sit on the forum all day like you. Returned the pts when I read Yismans post many hours l8r, as I had no clue what SBR pays out. So how is it cheap when I returned the xtra pts? I paid the entry fee & Triple made the rules which I followed. Not disputing it was a generous free play.

Fact of the matter is, you continuously make ignorant posts that don't concern you.

Triple_D_Bet

Calm down guys, I saw yisman's post, sent 375 just to round things up!

Hey slikec, dude it's a lot work to get these screen shots up there and the sole purpose is to make sure we're able to keep track of the running totals during the tournament and get them up before sbr takes them away. How the hell are you gonna know where you're at and what place standing you are if you don't have daily screen shots?

And 2, I didn't ask you to donate shit! I first said I was willing to go to a heads up table and settle 3rd place like Trip suggested. The donating part was a joke, although, if I cleaned up like you did in the 500pt division, an extra 126 pts or so isn't shit! Hell, Beerdog gives away that much on a daily basis, so stop complaining, you foreigners always got something to complain about!

Anyway, kudos and thanks once again Trip and everyone for running a great contest! Hell, I wish they all ran this smooth and Trip is to be commended for giving us a nice monthly side tourney in addition to waiting out and playing in the Tri series. Sbr needs to take a clue from him and run more poker monthly's as efficient as he does. Dude is so cool he kicks in his own points for freeplays and takes care of those helping keep track of the stats in the tourneys.Great month guys, glad I could grind out a 3rd place finish on the absolute last day after getting beat for 3rd last month by 5 pts. Let's do another one good people!
    Thank you sir! Will definitely run another one of these when the next poker series hits, I enjoy it much more than the triathalon and adds good value to even a regular contest. Maybe for the 3rd contest we can get SBR to chip in a bit this time!

@slike, it might not be worth the "rake" to you to have daily standings, but I think the rest of us consider it a fairly valuable service, well worth 3/4 of a pizza! I hear ya on the percentages hitting the higher pt divisions hardest, maybe I'll do a flat part of entry fee from everyone next time or something....but it's the least we can do for the folks who hook us up with the suspense of day-to-day standings. I think you're just joking/venting a little bit, so no worries
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave Triple_D_Bet 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Calm down guys, I saw yisman's post, sent 375 just to round things up!

Thank you sir! Will definitely run another one of these when the next poker series hits, I enjoy it much more than the triathalon and adds good value to even a regular contest. Maybe for the 3rd contest we can get SBR to chip in a bit this time!

@slike, it might not be worth the "rake" to you to have daily standings, but I think the rest of us consider it a fairly valuable service, well worth 3/4 of a pizza! I hear ya on the percentages hitting the higher pt divisions hardest, maybe I'll do a flat part of entry fee from everyone next time or something....but it's the least we can do for the folks who hook us up with the suspense of day-to-day standings. I think you're just joking/venting a little bit, so no worries
    Hey trip, I appreciate the contest. I know for those with big money this is trivial, but for me I enjoyed taking part in it. penetrate the naysayers. And penetrate the whiners.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Scrappy Do 33 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

No screenshot needed for me as I shit the bed this month, thanks again for the contest Triple D...Sent ya 10 big ones for your effort

Congrats to all the winners

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    No screenshot needed for me as I shit the bed this month, thanks again for the contest Triple D...Sent ya 10 big ones for your effort

Congrats to all the winners
    Thanks sweeper!

First ... 9101112