peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Why did I get a message today to give me points to link to SBR in Twitter?

I got my "private message" feature shut down from all comers, admins and everybody. But today I got a message from SBR Admin that if I linked to SBR from twitter I would get some betpoints. In the past I linked to SBR and would send people right into the threads, from twitter and from some blogs. Then when they would message me I if I was the guy that sent them to SBR and I replied to them out of courtesy I would get an "infraction." I think I got 3 infractions from PMs including a "permanent" infraction. So I quit linking to SBR on twitter and my blogs and shut down the "private message" feature which is far from private. Why are you now taunting me now to link to SBR? Like Pavlov's dog I learned my lesson! DON'T USE THE DAM PM'S AND SURE AS HELL DON'T LINK TO SBR FROM TWITTER OR A BLOG!

Another thing, I see US District Judge Larry Hicks mentioned my nick in his court order. Please do me a favor, keep me out of your litigation please. Much appreciated! Thanks.
    Last edited by peppermillrick; 02-14-13 at 08:16 PM.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What?

It was just an offer for 25 points if you follow SBR on Twitter...not that complicated.

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    What?

It was just an offer for 25 points if you follow SBR on Twitter...not that complicated.
    I have indicated in my settings I do not want messages from Admins....I don't think that request is complicated either.