Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

200 betpoints loan needed

200 payback 225 within 24 hours

otherwise

200 payback 300 at 6 a day

1st to send gets the business.

I have 6 pledged a day to another loan, so sending 6 a day will not be a problem.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Oh shit!!

By the way, Louisvillekid was being an asshole last night when I am trying to help him fill out his contest. He said to your entry for fear of collusion or something like that. Of course now he will have to wait another week to get 4 more players, real smart

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Oh shit!!

By the way, Louisvillekid was being an asshole last night when I am trying to help him fill out his contest. He said to your entry for fear of collusion or something like that. Of course now he will have to wait another week to get 4 more players, real smart
    Anyone that hasn't heard of CS4 can't be that bright in the first place.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

louisvillekid is an asshole prick.

Carseller4

Bump because of the seriousness of the situation.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I know you will continue to post these daily until some unknowing sap comes by and flips you the points.

But if anyone is considering this loan just know that he currently owes over 10k (more points then he will make in next 6 months) and his current lender (Yisman) has requested (and he agreed) that he take no further loans.

Do this and you are asking for problems.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I know you will continue to post these daily until some unknowing sap comes by and flips you the points.

But if anyone is considering this loan just know that he currently owes over 10k (more points then he will make in next 6 months) and his current lender (Yisman) has requested (and he agreed) that he take no further loans.

Do this and you are asking for problems.
    I am paying on this loan everyday. Yisman made adjustments to certain terms and so did I. Not fair to call out one aspect of our agreement without knowing the whole story.

Bottom line is I pay yisman 6 a day per our agreement, and I have an available 6 to pay on this upcoming loan.

I don't see the problem with this.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

You might want yis to come in on your extra loan requests and say its ok

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I am paying on this loan everyday. Yisman made adjustments to certain terms and so did I. Not fair to call out one aspect of our agreement without knowing the whole story.

Bottom line is I pay yisman 6 a day per our agreement, and I have an available 6 to pay on this upcoming loan.

I don't see the problem with this.
    The problem is you're a complete point degenerate. You have 6 a day committed to yisman for the next 5+ years. If you lose the 200 on this loan you're seeking, you would be unable to pay 6 a day on that over the next 50 days.

You, propicker and wulfman are cut from the same cloth. Having betpoints to bet means the world to you guys and you can't live without it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    and his current lender (Yisman) has requested (and he agreed) that he take no further loans.
    ds illuminating the key point(s) here.....

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    The problem is you're a complete point degenerate. You have 6 a day committed to yisman for the next 5+ years. If you lose the 200 on this loan you're seeking, you would be unable to pay 6 a day on that over the next 50 days.

You, propicker and wulfman are cut from the same cloth. Having betpoints to bet means the world to you guys and you can't live without it.
    Funny that you bring my name into this shit.
    I'm trying my hardest every day to pay out my stuff.
    Leave my name out of everything until you see me not making progress.

sickler
    Facade 101

Someone please lend carseller the 200. The over under is 3 days before either you or Yisman isn't repaid the daily 6 pts.

Really carseller, for people who have been around the forum, you're giving us a good laugh if you expect us to believe that you'd go 50 days without gambling points.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Funny that you bring my name into this shit.
    I'm trying my hardest every day to pay out my stuff.
    Leave my name out of everything until you see me not making progress.
    Fuk you kid, I'll post wherever I want. You were going to keep sucking points off of twisted dragon. He was your sugar daddy, too bad he spend the truckload of points in the store. ha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

ProPicker713
    METS!

Fuk you kid, I'll post wherever I want. You were going to keep sucking points off of twisted dragon. He was your sugar daddy, too bad he spend the truckload of points in the store. ha
    Lol your funny, and another stalker in my life cool story bro. Enjoy keeping a lookout on me you no life fukk

ProPicker713
    METS!

Oh guess what SickFUKK you can get a cotton shirt with your 412 points you POS!

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    You might want yis to come in on your extra loan requests and say its ok
    Good idea.

Yisman....bless this loan.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Someone please lend carseller the 200. The over under is 3 days before either you or Yisman isn't repaid the daily 6 pts.

Really carseller, for people who have been around the forum, you're giving us a good laugh if you expect us to believe that you'd go 50 days without gambling points.

He'd go into the fantasy sub forum and gamble his 1 available point per day.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Sickler werent you a pro at one time or another?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

what do you need the 200 for.. i am curious because you did tell me you were going to "stock-up" the poker escrow.. so I am curious how much goes towards that.. if that runs out you will be asking for a 3rd lender?

How bout I just be a "nice" guy and stake u in poker daily for 70% me/ 10% u/ 20% debt?

The next time you ask for a loan/extension the deal will be off.

I will lower to 60/15/25 If you ever get up more than 500 paid to me (net) as the staker.

Let me know

btw if yisman wants this deal I will 100% let him have it as he deserves first dibbs at this even though it is "more than fair" to the carseller side being that he is not winning tournament prizes nor completing rollover.

The 30 pts leftover in current escrow will go to the staker for a padding on the next month of losses (semi lol)

-stash

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

stash to the rescue again. Where would CS4 be without Stash helping him out? That is a great offer and assures you can play poker everyday.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    stash to the rescue again. Where would CS4 be without Stash helping him out? That is a great offer and assures you can play poker everyday.
    Meaningless though as it does not allot anything for blackjack today.

He banks on the fact his lenders want him to play poker as its there only chance of getting any real points so he believes someone will make sure he has points for poker. Nobody cares if he plays blackjack or not.

Carseller4

ds you need to do this loan.

It's a win/win for you. You either prove your point or you make a quick 25 points.

Who can argue with a win/win situation?

stash....I'll get back to you on your offer....kind of tough right now being that I still have a whole week of poker with the 30 points I have in the poker fund.

ds....win/win.....waiting.

Carseller4

secretstash

stash....I'll get back to you on your offer....kind of tough right now being that I still have a whole week of poker with the 30 points I have in the poker fund.

Revising to accommodate for that issue. to this and you have 3 hrs to decide otherwise the offer will retract and wont be available anymore.

Poker will be played this week at 40me-20u/40debt terms will change to the 70/10/20 afterwords.

Still stands that if you get 500 net to me you will go to 60/15/25 also so you have this week as a valid attempt to do so.

Let me know

-stash

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Revising to accommodate for that issue. to this and you have 3 hrs to decide otherwise the offer will retract and wont be available anymore.

Poker will be played this week at 40me-20u/40debt terms will change to the 70/10/20 afterwords.

Still stands that if you get 500 net to me you will go to 60/15/25 also so you have this week as a valid attempt to do so.

Let me know

-stash
    40/20/40 is a deal I can't refuse.

I accept, and am ready to kick butt in poker this week!

secretstash

40/20/40 is a deal I can't refuse.

I accept, and am ready to kick butt in poker this week!
    GL to you today and let me know when your ready to play

Remember no more loan requests either.. that is part of the deal and part of respecting yisman and your loan.

-stash

Carseller4

Loan no longer needed.

Donations are always welcome.

downsouth....you should flip me a few points for playing Scooby Doo.....because I know I could have pulled this off if it wasn't for the Mystery Machine showing up.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

cs man how can you call wanting betpoints an emergency situation. fuk this play money. you will build them up again in no time. pay down yur debts some and then ask for a bit more. im in a 9k hole too man.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Fuk you kid, I'll post wherever I want. You were going to keep sucking points off of twisted dragon's tithe. He was your sugar daddy, too bad he spend the truckload of points in the store. ha
    lol sickler. just changed it up a little. propicker you nominate yur bf runnerfuk's posts and ill nomintate sicklers . deal pro ? sugar daddy LOL

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ouch saw this one after i made my post . difference is i me and pro are making payments daily and not desperately asking for more. just unable to rollover the pts in poker otherwise i would owe around 6 k right now.

runner5k

Who was sending me several pms asking for loans a week ago? And you just got one from slick so you and carseller are in the exact same boat!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i asked you for a loan BEFORE my deal with ricky you dumb moron. i think 9 k and 13 k owed are slightly different asswipe.

runner5k

You said the difference you both was that you don't ask for loans (post 30)
    i was just saying you do ask for loans...one week ago
    9k and 13k are top two debts here I believe so your both in the same boat

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

no actually pro and rudy are in 9k debt right now as well. unless rudy hits his play which i hope he does. bigdeem asking for 5k. got a lot of 5-6 k loans out . triple D is owed around 5k by two different people. i have more of a history with stash and downsouth than you , dont act like your going to turn the pts forum against me with your 783 posts . hahahahaahha

runner5k

Then why didn't you ask them for a loan? Had to try to trick the new guys ( which I am not arguing that)
    i may be new but can spot a bad investment and gambling degenerate pretty easy

12 Last