secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    So after the 4060 points you owe suman and yisman you would have no other loans to pay off correct other than mine and your friend RM? Correct?

Let me holler at stash a second to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
    I think if u dont mind the wait wulf is being upfront with who he owes. Most are not rushing to lend mainly because you are on the backburner for what could be 5-10 months.. but I do believe in the end wulf will pay all his debts, so in that case if the pts are of no use to u and u both agree on a fair amount, then its just a waiting game. The most important thing is if he loses this last gamble (of the 400 or so once he pays the small debts) he will have to stick with the plan already given to him by this agreement and others like suman before it. So if he agrees to that and you dont mind waiting, then its ur option to lend knowing that.

I believe wulf is saying he will pay u last but in reality 80% interest would accommodate that. Is it a risk to lend to him, sure, but only because of the time factor at this point... as far as I know he knows he has obligation to pay so as long as you are fine being at end of the pay scale, all should be fair enough.

GL guys in whatever u decide.

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 02-02-13 at 11:14 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

upfront and honest thank you stash. stash is right the only risk is the time it will take me to pay you back. there is no chance of me stiffing you . ABSOLUTELY NONE. and the interest you will be making is generous if you are just going to sit on the points anyway. im estimating a date of june-july where i will start making payments to you . it could be earlier but that is my guesstimate. thanks stash for checkin in and thanks rick whatever you decide.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

actually ricky i asked for 1000 but 1500 would be better. give me about 900 to work with to pay this debt off.
    1500 for 2500 payback. around 70 % interest earned. but if you only wanna do 1000 thats cool too.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

I'm out on business for the day. I will get on later tonight around 11pm for I head into the city to resolve this. I'll send you terms to see if we can agree.

Posting from my bb

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ok, i think my terms are pretty straightforward, but if you would like to make things more lucid then by all means. it is a hefty loan we are talking about for someone mired in debt. i will try and make sure im on the forum at 11 pm .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

with the 200 you gave me i paid back all the small loans loaned to me.(see pts history) so now i only need 1000 betpoints loan. (though 1500 would be better). thanks ricky, yur points were good luck for me !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Thanks for paying what you owed me Wulf.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

hey opti there is no excuse for slow paying someone. as stash and downsouth say, "wulf will pay, i dunno when but he will pay" i kinda wanna get rid of that reputation also (even though its not that of a stiff).

take care and double it up on the ravens !

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

hey rick im off to bed bud, please check in whenever you can and send the points and state your terms. if i dont agree to terms then in the morning ill send the points back. peace bro.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Check for new thread

First 123