ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

So you don't look at your games that you bet on to see if you bet hits?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I thought that I had taken the moneyline on Simon and instead I took the gameline of -3. It was a parlay and knew that Simon won along with the other bets.

Again you cant even say thank you for sending the points! I should have listened to those other posters and not even sent the last 90

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I thought that I had taken the moneyline on Simon and instead I took the gameline of -3. It was a parlay and knew that Simon won along with the other bets.

Again you cant even say thank you for sending the points! I should have listened to those other posters and not even sent the last 90
    You have the right to be pissed about this thread. But you come off as an asshat saying that you shouldn't have sent the last 90. The second you realized your mistake you should have sent ALL of the points to picker, regardless of anything else.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Are you retarded or blind? I said thanks already and why do you keep bringing up "I should've listen to the other 5 poster and not send back" you can tell all those posters they are as blind as you are. If you were smart enough and not want this thread to be seen you shouldn't keep posting, common sense. If you have more crap you want to talk about my inbox is now clear and you can send me as much bull that you want.

First 12