RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Why loans matter to others

Been alot of talk about people needing to mind their own business in other people's loans. Here let me give some of you clueless fukks reasons as to why people aren't minding their own business.

1. Interest from borrowers. Borrowers charge interest for 2 reasons.. to get a return on their investment for their points being tied up, and to make up for people that decide to stiff. Once a couple people start stiffing, interest goes up across the board to make up for it. I don't want to pay for your fukkin stiff job so yes it is my business.

2. Fraud. Quite a few people have been caught with fraud by posters just by noticing what is going on. Store prices have increased a pretty decent amount and Shari always says about how people are trying to scam. More scammers = more bad shit for the rest of the community. Yes, I am seeing what is going on. I don't want to pay 1000 points for a pizza next year

3. Ignorance. Some people don't know non pros can only transfer 2 points per day. Guys might point that out to each other as a heads up about the situation. I'm a real fukkin saint!

4. Stiff jobs/slow pays. Once someone starts stiff, they basically have all the power. The person loaning is held prisoner and has to be extra nice, patting the other guy on the back, while he is really thinking you POS. If others in the community help put pressure on him (since the person loaning can't), maybe this will help in a payback.

5. Potential loaning/borrowing situations. Its always good to see what's going on. Maybe someone is a great loaner and/or great borrower. Maybe they just started stiffing. It's always good to be on top of things as to what is going on so you aren't the next one to get scammed.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but let's quit the its none of your fukkin business as to what is going on, because it is.

Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave RudyRuetigger 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealMadrid, shari91, trytrytry, secretstash, runner5k, Louisvillekid1, and tto827

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave sweep 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Sent
    Last edited by playersonly69; 01-16-13 at 09:04 AM.

RudyRuetigger

opened it

RudyRuetigger

theres a storm brewing in the points subforum
    Points Awarded:

playersonly69 gave RudyRuetigger 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

On that note, can I borrow 6 points for the poker tournament today? I will pay it back at midnight
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave playersonly69 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger gave playersonly69 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I remember sitting at the poker table with some guy that stiffed Stash. His excuse for not paying his loan was "Stash accused me of stiffing, so I'm not going to pay now"

God damn children.

I've gotten a few loans with one being rather large, and for some of us degens it's hard to keep enough points around at one time to get something substantial from the store -- for me an Ipad --- without getting a loan, so you needs guys like DNGF, DS, and others help so you can get more bang for your SBR buck.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Burying kids