dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85260

Christmas Party reminder

At this time of the year, when the roadblocks come up with great regularity, I would like to share a personal experience with my SBR friends about drinking and driving.

As we well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for an evening with friends and had a couple of cocktails and a couple dozen beers.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before; I took a cab home. Sure enough, I passed a police road block but, since it was a cab, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave dngf 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, Carseller4, ThaddeusB, and zwoeins

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Hilarious twist at the end that I was not expecting.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
    I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage.
    I'd like to book you for the 31st... meet me in front of Flashdancers on Broadway 9pm sharp... bring some Jack & 2 Dorito Tacos... and yes, I tip verrry well.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Any chance you can get to London fancy booking you

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Frikkin hilarious!