zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Again

SMOKE and MIRRORS...start your 12 a day..this is so Simple..

Not happening. LMAO

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Love the no answer on this one, btw SBR, downsouth has multiple accounts. I know this for a fact due to his emails.
    Again and Again

zacharyj53

Try you are such a loser.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Try you are such a loser.

Again and Again and Again

zacharyj53

So simple would be what I offered you chode.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

So simple would be what I offered you chode.

Again and Again and Again and Again

zacharyj53

Not happening chode.

zacharyj53

Honestly if I hadn't already paid you 6k+ in loans this would be a non issue. However, I have done so and deserved some respect in the back end.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

zach doing lots of clutter SMOKE and MIRRORS here SBr community. As you read this info for the first time this is the situation (also in post #1). Add ZACH to your STIFF list as of now...when he starts the 12 a day, no doubt due to the SBR forum members pressure and gets if taken care of I will update of course...

I dont usually post PMs as they are private messages but want to alert the SBR community of zacharyj53....guy is pissed that he cant go double or nothing on 2000+ owed points . Thinks his less than 200 points paid should cover it. Comments SBR community? says this is his last communication.

sad...

trytrytry

time to keep the slow but steady 12 a day going here to pay off your large loan zach. thanks..

trytrytry loan to zacharyj53 2000 points

zach response

Not happening.

trytrytry pM

time to keep the slow but steady 12 a day going here to pay off your large loan zach. thanks..

zach response
    I told you my stance. I am not going to pay with your unwillingness to let me add onto the loan to make a bet. Had you done so the other day this loan would be over already. I am not going to use any of the points that I get at this point until I start playing poker again once my computer is fixed. So, they will be there ready to pay you when you come off your stance. This is my last form of communication with you until we come to an agreement. I have paid off substantial loans with you, first time I don't do it fast and you act this way. So I act this way. Good day to you.

zacharyj53

Try what do you do for a living? I know do you want the posters to know?

zacharyj53

Try where are you, I know what your loser ass does for a living. Do you want to respond?

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

wow ... refuses to pay a loan off, thinks he's special and warranting more debt on top of 2k, and then attacks DS who started off sort of on your side ...

have a quarter zach

Name:  have_a_quarter.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  13.4 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, and Jrod124

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Try where are you, I know what your loser ass does for a living. Do you want to respond?
    SMOKe and MIRRORS...start your 12 a day..this is so Simple..

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

I have gotten angry at many lenders....thad, stash, dngf, downsouth, etc....

but you still have to pay them back.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

SBR should just take his points away or disable them if he's gonna stiff. Pretty sad to stiff points What has this place turned to....pathetic. Losing gambler's with a losing mentality are more prone to stiff anyways...

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zach a little advice, these guys are horrible people on forum & in life. They hounded me for a guy who showed no humanity during a time of grieving and loss. They only care about the points. Some of them If I met in real life I'd be on trial for assault at the minimum. They are scum. But in this case they are absolutely right. TryTryTry caused you no harm.

I do see where your coming from, but this is a life lesson you obviously need to learn. You wanted a way to put a dent in this loan, you were looking for help from Tx3; but you did not ask in the way you should of. When you need help from someone you ask politely and with something they need/want.

In this case do you not think it was in try's best interest to help you so the loan could be repaid? Lenders will do add-ons but you have to show them how the extra risk can be both diverted & profitable. It has got to be in their best interest. You basically said, Lend me more or your stiffed. You should of said Try can I add on a small amount say 200pts for a jump in interest so I can bet small games to make reasonable dents in my total.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, and MexicanStallion

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to see that your getting screwed over by this stiff Trytrytry. I told you this lowlife wasn't gonna pay.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

damn, i feel bad because i haven't cashed out any poker winnings the first 2 days of my new loan. i can't imagine stiffing.

do the right thing

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look, I'm probably cutting off my own head here. But truthfully as everyone know's I don't care much for my points. I'd probably lose them in poker anyways. Here is my offer Zach. Repay TryTryTry for 1 to 2 weeks 12 a day to prove to me you've learned your lesson and had a attitude refinement.

In return for that I'll offer you a small loan say 200-400 points that you can use for betting. My repay will come long after Tryx3 of course. But despite that fact I'll do it at an extremely low flat rate. Say 200 for 250 as an example. I'm not doing this because I can see TryTryTry is really hurting for points , I'm doing this because I see an opportunity to give a second chance to you before you throw away your built up trust and to maybe help lenders in the future with this problem.

Who knows I may have just created a niche market. I know most reasons for default or stiffer is because that person lost the points and feels buried. Now I'm going to need someone to hold on to the points if he accepts because if they are in my total I might lose them. Downsouth? Stash? Yisman? Can I hand them over to any of you trusted guys so you can disburse them when he completes my terms?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Close this effing thread already. Guy took out a loan. Guy not paying loan. Guy reported as a stiff and gets no new loans. Credit dinged and can be repaired later. Such as in life. What else is there to discuss? Try, move on pal tough break. Zach, seek counseling.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    wow ... refuses to pay a loan off, thinks he's special and warranting more debt on top of 2k, and then attacks DS who started off sort of on your side ...

have a quarter zach

Name:  have_a_quarter.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  13.4 KB
    HAHAHHAAH a points forum classic image from Chachi!

Always loved this one

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I'm guessing it would be pretty easy to get back at this guy if you know his twitter name.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I'm guessing it would be pretty easy to get back at this guy if you know his twitter name.
    Ah no..this is an betpoints and SBr community issue only

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grow up. Pay back the points. Karma.

zacharyj53

Go ahead boeing, not like we haven't disclosed what we both do to each other.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Go ahead boeing, not like we haven't disclosed what we both do to each other.
    Not my fight Zachary.

But if somebody was to tell your twitter friends you're a stiff it would be karma.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    damn, i feel bad because i haven't cashed out any poker winnings the first 2 days of my new loan. i can't imagine stiffing.

do the right thing

Rudy my trivia freeplay what could of been... F U Chelsea

Ticket #: 1777382
    Nov 20 08:00 PM
    Nov 20 02:45 PM
    NBA
    SOC
    SOC
    SOC
    SOC
    PARLAY (5 TEAMS) (FP)
    [704] NEW ORLEANS +220
    [26010] BENFICA -222
    [26015] VALENCIA DRAW +225
    [26019] JUVENTUS DRAW +250
    [26026] GALATASARAY -115
    0.00 / 17098.60 0.00 LOSE
    PEND
    WIN
    WIN
    LOSE
    WIN
    11/20/2012 12:21 PM

zacharyj53

Not my fight Zachary.

But if somebody was to tell your twitter friends you're a stiff it would be karma.
    You do understand I have paid off 3 2k loans to him at 10% interest in a matter of hours. Now this time he pulls this with no out, yea, I think I have legit beef.

CanuckG

You wanted added credit and you feel like you're the victim SBR at its finest

zacharyj53

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    You wanted added credit and you feel like you're the victim SBR at its finest
    Considering I had paid him 3 2k loans off plus bigger loans than that to other posters, yes I feel that way.

CanuckG

Considering I had paid him 3 2k loans off plus bigger loans than that to other posters, yes I feel that way.
    Wow

great reason to stiff good job bro

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy actually believes he is legitimate while stiffing someone. Kid needs help.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

What a sad soul this guy is, it is one thing to stiff but then to keep posting and say he is justified. Special place somewhere for this dbag.

This guy is in the same class as mrpooh

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Hey Zach, I think I was the first one to jump in and say I understood your position when the first thread about this came up a week or two ago.

But time has come to pay the man. Whether he was reasonable or not, or pissed you off 2 weeks ago, you should know he needs to be paid now.

zacharyj53

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hey Zach, I think I was the first one to jump in and say I understood your position when the first thread about this came up a week or two ago.

But time has come to pay the man. Whether he was reasonable or not, or pissed you off 2 weeks ago, you should know he needs to be paid now.
    Yes, and I have been paying him. So let me get this straight, he posts personal info, doesn't see the three previous loans, is asked to meet halfway, etc and I am wrong. LMAO, hell all he had to do was do a 200 loan to show he was helping. I have paid him over 600 over interest on loans that were paid off in hours. Guy is being a douche.

First 123 Last