Paul Kemp
    Paul Kemp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Convince me why I should jump into the SBR PRO level...

First, it's early and I have yet to sleep. If this is in the wrong area - my bad.

Second - I'm not against SBR PRO - so this is not a trick/trap question.

I actually want to be sold on why I should do this - maybe some thoughts from admins and "senior members". Anyway you cut it, this website is a product. Thus far I've enjoyed lurking, learning, and slowly participating.

Who can take me the rest of the way to SBR PRO?! Be honest and send a PM if you'd rather not air it out publicly. I promise not to hold any comments against anyone.

(I will store them for later use as ammo should you cross one line or another)

~Kemp

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I'm waiting to cash out from bovada to do it. I would do it for the benefits of the point system alone, pretty nice deals in the store..

Paul Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I'm waiting to cash out from bovada to do it. I would do it for the benefits of the point system alone, pretty nice deals in the store..
    Agreed - anyone else?

Paul Kemp

I'm all about donating... but today I'd rather just spend the points...

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kemp View Post
    I'm all about donating... but today I'd rather just spend the points...
    Maybe it's the poker player in me, but I'm not buying the "donation." This site has to pay the bills!

Paul Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Maybe it's the poker player in me, but I'm not buying the "donation." This site has to pay the bills!
    HAHA - I concur JayLA

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Non Pros are known as broke dikk fukks.

GL Kemper

Paul Kemp

OK then - well - I better jump on this quickly - I don't want to be a "broke dikk fukk" Very blunt, BIGDAY - I respect that.

All kidding aside - I can actually see your point - I hope I'm not coming across as one of the new, non-pro "broke dikk fukks."

Im just a long time lurker - green member though.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

paul kemp all members are welcome here, keep in mind that a maximum of 5000 points can transfer over to being pro. so you can wait a while but don't build up more than that.

bigday is just grouchy because milwaukee is cooler than minnesota and all their sports teams suck

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

1st, they call you names (broke dick fukks) and try to put themselves above you if you aren't a pro.

2nd, Most gamblers lose. SBR will get 35% of your losses if you join one of their books. (notice how their
    cappers on the front page gives you losers?)

3rd, You have to renew your pro status every year.

4th, if you live in the US it's very difficult to deposit money in a book.

5th, if you don't work and hang in here 24-7 to gamble, talk or whatever, it might be worth your while.

I'm all for supporting this site, but I have a life. GL in whatever you decide.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    paul kemp all members are welcome here, keep in mind that a maximum of 5000 points can transfer over to being pro. so you can wait a while but don't build up more than that.

bigday is just grouchy because milwaukee is cooler than minnesota and all their sports teams suck

To be honest, I don't remember when I last purchased a pizza with my own money... MMAChicka likes the Target gift cards for diapers for the kiddos...

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you get more points being sbr pro? For forum contribution posting?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by pokeraddict2012 View Post
    Do you get more points being sbr pro? For forum contribution posting?
    posting doesn't matter, you get 6/day for logging in as a non-pro, 12/day as a pro

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unlimited calls and emails from touts and books!!!!!!
    Awesome.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

pokeraddict2012

posting doesn't matter, you get 6/day for logging in as a non-pro, 12/day as a pro
    what do U mean U get 6 pts a day?

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

had a rough time last week, was broke between some broke dikk doing some a huge paypal ********** on me and waiting on my paycheck from work

got a 15$ gift card from papa johns on wednesday, 30$ worth of pizza hut pasta on thursday and had food for days thanks to SBR!!

milwaukee mike

what do U mean U get 6 pts a day?
    i mean that every day you log in, you receive 6 betpoints

if you go pro, you receive 12 betpoints every day for logging in

as a non-pro you can't do anything with the points though other than buy a hat, or try to build them up to a big number to go pro. up to 5000 points transfer over if you become pro

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    had a rough time last week, was broke between some broke dikk doing some a huge paypal ********** on me and waiting on my paycheck from work

got a 15$ gift card from papa johns on wednesday, 30$ worth of pizza hut pasta on thursday and had food for days thanks to SBR!!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

pokeraddict2012

i mean that every day you log in, you receive 6 betpoints

if you go pro, you receive 12 betpoints every day for logging in

as a non-pro you can't do anything with the points though other than buy a hat, or try to build them up to a big number to go pro. up to 5000 points transfer over if you become pro
    really U literally need to log out then log in? Because I haven't been receiving 6pts a day, I leave it logged on without logging off.

milwaukee mike

really U literally need to log out then log in? Because I haven't been receiving 6pts a day, I leave it logged on without logging off.
    you have gotten 6 pts every day, click on "betpoints" and it will show you

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    1st, they call you names (broke dick fukks) and try to put themselves above you if you aren't a pro.

2nd, Most gamblers lose. SBR will get 35% of your losses if you join one of their books. (notice how their
    cappers on the front page gives you losers?)

3rd, You have to renew your pro status every year.

4th, if you live in the US it's very difficult to deposit money in a book.

5th, if you don't work and hang in here 24-7 to gamble, talk or whatever, it might be worth your while.

I'm all for supporting this site, but I have a life. GL in whatever you decide.
    You realize you can become pro and immediately get your money back with the amount of points you have right? 4672 for 200 in gift cards or if you want to go the pizza route you have $300. Its actually quite simple to deposit at 5Dimes or bovada (withdrawing is a little more of a hassle). If my girlfriend can do it so can you. Being a pro you can earn 4380 points just by logging in everyday plus you can join many of the contests that SBR offers.

pokeraddict2012

Might just do that, but I don't want to join any of sbr bookmakers I want to stick with pinnacle.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Scalamanga View Post
    You realize you can become pro and immediately get your money back with the amount of points you have right? 4672 for 200 in gift cards or if you want to go the pizza route you have $300. Its actually quite simple to deposit at 5Dimes or bovada (withdrawing is a little more of a hassle). If my girlfriend can do it so can you. Being a pro you can earn 4380 points just by logging in everyday plus you can join many of the contests that SBR offers.
    According to Shari, you can't go pro with points at 1st. You have to deposit $200 in a book from this site.
    You can re up your status with points after that.

I'll probably donate most of my points around the holidays since I can't buy anything.

Paul Kemp

This is reason enough to sign up!

Paul Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    According to Shari, you can't go pro with points at 1st. You have to deposit $200 in a book from this site.
    You can re up your status with points after that.

I'll probably donate most of my points around the holidays since I can't buy anything.
    I'm not sure I like those rules... but I'm also sure there is a good reason for them.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kemp View Post
    I'm not sure I like those rules... but I'm also sure there is a good reason for them.
    the reason is that everyone could just freeroll their way to pro status

now, you at least have to prove you're serious by donating $200 (u.s. residents) or bet $200 real money (non-u.s. residents)