playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Thanks to assholes like DTP, I will no longer be offering any points specials!

I didnt care that no one wanted to take my offer, but he came in saying that my offer was bad!

HOW IN THE HELL IS MY OFFER BAD WHEN I GAVE EVERYONE A FREE POINT WITH THE EXACT SAME JUICE AS SBR???? And it was a free half point on a 1st half line!!

But he felt the need to come into the thread and call me an idiot for posting an offer that no one would take. How is giving someone a free half point in football for the first half a bad offer????? What was I supposed to do?? Give everyone a full point, 2 full points for a deal that he thinks is good??

And why would I do that when I could bet up to 1000 points at the better line in the sbrbook??

Either way, I see what yisman is talking about. You offer up a deal better than the sbrbook and you still get people bitching!!! Where else could they bet their points??

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why we can't have nice things.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

LOL dude calm yourself. I clearly was not bitching at you for making an offer. I was simply saying it should be no surprise that people don't take your offer. You can't possibly think your offer was anything special.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Too bad you bickered over a half point with my bet, you would have won... LOL

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I don't think he was bitching about you offering it, just saying it wasn't really an attractive offer is all.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

good PO see u later.