playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Special Offer Washington +2.5 for 1st half!

You get Washington +2.5 -115 for first half only.

Will take up to 2000 points in action, but no more than 1000 per poster.

This offer could close at anytime.

You must post up for action.

You get a free half point over the sbr +2 line right now for the same exact price

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

This is not even a very good line. I mean it's +1.5 -107 at Pinny which I would much rather have. I would take +3 -115 but the difference between 1.5 and 2.5 is next to nothing.

playersonly69

OK then bet it at sbr and get +2 and -115

Either that or offer something up yourself. It has to be a great line if I am offering a free half point over what the sbrbook offers. I mean NO ONE in their right mind would offer anything better than what I am offering.

dtp

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    OK then bet it at sbr and get +2 and -115

Either that or offer something up yourself. It has to be a great line if I am offering a free half point over what the sbrbook offers. I mean NO ONE in their right mind would offer anything better than what I am offering.

Sorry but this is not true whatsoever. Good luck getting action.

playersonly69

OK well this will be my last offer that I will make if a free half point isnt good enough for the posters.

Offering anything more than that is just plain stupid for the guy making the offer. I mean why should I offer something up at worse odds than I could get them for in the SBR book?

offer closed

dtp

For one, taking a line from +2 to +2.5 is 99% meaningless. You know that.

For two, a free half point from the SBR book line is like getting a normal line anywhere else, and places like pinny are still better.

playersonly69

Well what you dont understand is that this is for points betting! This is not real money and lines at pinny dont matter at all!

SBR is the only place where you can bet points, so one only needs to look at their odds. If someone was already going to take Washington for the first half, then I was giving them a free half point. No one in their right mind is going to offer up more than 1/2 point for free

dtp

Yeah, except for a number of other posters who also offer lines to bet but use 5dimes, pinny, and even Betfair lines. You are wrong again.

playersonly69

Dude, do you ride the shortbus???

Those guys are offering lines on things that cant be bet at sbr. NO ONE is going to offer up shit at MUCH WORSE odds than they can get at the sbr book. ONLY the guys looking to bet more than the sbr limit would offer anything worse than the sbr book.

Why dont you offer up some shit at WORSE THAN THE SBR BOOK????

But penetrate it, I see what yisman is talking about. I wont be offering anymore shit to posters anymore! I mean even when you beat the sbr book by 1/2 a point posters bitch about it

dtp

I don't understand what you are saying, man. There would obviously be no point to offer worse odds than what is at the SBR book. Guys like trytrytry offer 5dimes lines on all things that are also available in the SBR book plus way more options. That is why people bet with him. You can get better prices.

For this play you were offering, you didn't offer anything special. I mean yeah, you offered a meaningless 1/2 point from +2 to +2.5 at the same juice. It should be no surprise that you didn't get any action. All I was saying.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    OK well this will be my last offer that I will make if a free half point isnt good enough for the posters.

Offering anything more than that is just plain stupid for the guy making the offer. I mean why should I offer something up at worse odds than I could get them for in the SBR book?

offer closed
    translation this is not even close to Playersonly69s last offer...PO 95% of the bets I post hunders and hudreds a week, are all better then SBR book....most dont get a nibble...MAybe nobody even likes your side...U have maybe 20-30 people here in total looking things over at any one time.. how many even care to look at 1st half lines...its not hundreds.....get over yourself and your silly one time offer on this..quit crying.

who cares nobody nibbled..
    Last edited by trytrytry; 10-07-12 at 02:12 PM.