Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going pro not making as much sense anymore

play in two tourney for 250 pts no big deal about the pts but when the best hand you get out of all of the hands is AK suited and it gets beat by 3 7 off suit, why contribute money to a site like that?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

frustrating but if you spend time here, at forums or with sports handicapping its a great deal and idea to Be an SBr PRO...u should consider it there is lots more than poker tournys here...lots of specials, free points, trivia, Ill even give you 33 points if you become a PRO in August..so let me know..

shake off the bad poker hands..it happens.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

There is no real reason to even hang around this site if you are not a pro. There is DEFINITELY no reason to be playing poker on this site if you are not a pro. I mean you cant use your points anyway and by .you are taking points and prizes away from sbrpros who can use the points.

Because of that fact, I will sort of meet trytrytry's offer and I will give you 25 points if you become a pro by August 30th. All you have to do is donate $200 and you will be a pro for at least a year
    Last edited by playersonly69; 08-26-12 at 05:03 PM.

Dux90

thx try, u are a negative guy huh players?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Not negative, just trying to convince you to do the right thing! We are trying to help you out, I have never offered to give someone points to become a pro, so not sure that is being negative

Dux90

no i am going to do it just was frustrated my bad

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Dux90 View Post
    play in two tourney for 250 pts no big deal about the pts but when the best hand you get out of all of the hands is AK suited and it gets beat by 3 7 off suit, why contribute money to a site like that?
    Just so let you know, SBR does not get a cent off the $200 that you would donate to a charity. They get money when people hang around the forum and contribute.

Dux90

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Just so let you know, SBR does not get a cent off the $200 that you would donate to a charity. They get money when people hang around the forum and contribute.
    does anyone know what charity's we can donate to? is there a list?

mjag21
    Update your status
    mjag21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

you could also use points to become a pro now... something like 2700. I see you dont have that now, but you can take out a loan for it and pay people back with your poker winnings!!

Good luck

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by mjag21 View Post
    you could also use points to become a pro now... something like 2700. I see you dont have that now, but you can take out a loan for it and pay people back with your poker winnings!!

Good luck
    Points option is only for renewals, not for first time applicants.

Dux90

Quote Originally Posted by mjag21 View Post

Good luck
    i thought that was only for renews? Anyhow I actually like the idea of donation for pro status think thats a cool way to get money for charities. Thankyou for the response

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Sbr pro died when they screwed up trivia. It was 3 times a week before, now its 2 times. Before they would give you points, now you get a lousy freeplay. I cant even get past the first question anymore. SBR will not admit it but they must have been losing money with people ordering ipads and pizzas.