Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    216 pt late fee added, total owed 1296. Very disaapointed with the loan & his empty promises. He has made no effort to pay. SnickerDoodles can be now added to the slow pay / stiff list along with other degenerate stiffs Wulf & Hurls.
    another insult i was unaware of. bobby go fuk yurself you lil whiny bitch.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from a home schooled degenerate, who can't generate his own pts. Only losers like yourself request loans, people with a clue don't need to ask for loans. Instead of concerning yourself with Snickers loan which is none of your business, your time would be much better served concentrating on your own loan to dngf. You broke dik fuk.
    bobby please shut the fuk up , you are completely right in principle stop backing yourself into a corner surrounded by rabid dogs (ME)

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Nothing wrong with people asking/getting loans. People do it for different reasons. I have loaned people points that I have met in person and seem like they are doing alright and not complete broke dikk fukks.

Of course there are those that take it because its there only means of gambling but there are plenty others who do it for various reasons.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    nothing wrong with people asking/getting loans. People do it for different reasons. I have loaned people points that i have met in person and seem like they are doing alright and not complete broke dikk fukks.

Of course there are those that take it because its there only means of gambling but there are plenty others who do it for various reasons.

exactly, i have limited money set aside for gaming and these pts help me from touching money i should not be like i used to.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    bobby please shut the fuk up , you are completely right in principle stop backing yourself into a corner surrounded by rabid dogs (ME)
    Obviously I'm right pal, all I've done is loan pts to people who either slow pay or stiff & somehow I'm the bad guy? How you come hard at me when I was nice enough to loan you the pts that nobody else would, and when it's you & others who don't pay on time? You wouldn't have been insulted, if you didn't pay 6 months late. Pretty simple concept, not rocket science.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Nothing wrong with people asking/getting loans. People do it for different reasons. I have loaned people points that I have met in person and seem like they are doing alright and not complete broke dikk fukks.

And there's those who can't afford to pay back 1 loan, let alone multiple loans they have no business taking & accepting to the terms of loan. And there's those who take loans with no intentions of paying back. Then there are responsible people who either payback their loans on time or don't need to take loans, they use their own pts.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i slow paid you , my fault . dont insult people taking out loans cuz yur a lil pussy that doesnt sports bet and plays at the .5/.10 tables to "generate his points"

the only hands ive ever seen you play are pocket pairs and AA. so stfu

bobbywaves

You're a clown.... I'm a pussy because I'm smart enough to rollover & retain pts instead of losing? I don't insult people who pay back their loans in a timely manner, well deserved insults are for the slow pays & stiffs. Apparently my hand selection is much better than yours, as I don't see you anywhere in the top 50 standings. Fortunately I don't need to sports bet like a pussy with pts, when I bet with real $ at DSI & Bookmaker.

First 12