TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Describe your most epic fail you had hitting on a girl. 10 points to the winner

This should be good

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

What are you trying to say here??

We all get rejected, and you don't, Centaur??

You want to laugh at me??

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Asked a mormon if she wanted to go out for a drink, followed by me back peddling into asking her for coffee.

Also, while wildly drunk - I asked a girl if she wanted to go back to my room to help me with my alarm clock. I think we ended up cuddling.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    What are you trying to say here??

We all get rejected, and you don't, Centaur??

You want to laugh at me??
    Yes I want to laugh. I will give you 10 points though if it wins.

No, I get rejected. In college I fell in love with a girl at first site. After seeing her a few times I finally got up the courage to say, "Hey how are you? What's your name?" and she just looked at me and said, "Why?" I can't remember what happened next, I think I blocked it out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Asked a mormon if she wanted to go out for a drink, followed by me back peddling into asking her for coffee.

Alcohol and coffee

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Also, while wildly drunk - I asked a girl if she wanted to go back to my room to help me with my alarm clock. I think we ended up cuddling.
    this is actually a very good line man! I might start using it

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

Alcohol and coffee
    She thought if funny too, but wouldn't go out with me. However, a very useful piece of information came out of it, as I was told about the singles ward all mormon communities have.

Literally, a place where sober white women go, where 50% of them at least, want to be banged and nothing else. Mormon bitches are crazy.

If single, and white - look into your local single ward. Easier than going to a bar on Mill Ave. at ASU.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm @ the UNLV library sitting next to an 8. Give me 5 minutes

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I was in college met a beautiful redhead asked her out i was with a friend she said yes ..When I went to pick her up she answered the door asked where my friend was i said back at apt she said there must have been a misunderstanding she thought i was gay she had one of her gay friends there to double date with my friend was..she said she want interested in me just my friend...i breaking turned 6 shades of red..i never wore that morrissy shirt again!!!!!

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

In college, I talked up this girl I had never met before at a bar and asked her to put her number in my phone. She took the phone, typed in the number, and hit call (so she could save my number). "Calling Whore" pops up on the screen and she looks at me astonished.

Backstory: I used to lose my phone frequently and would use my friends' old ones as replacements. Through Verizon's Back-up Assistant app, this girls number was already saved in my phone as 'Whore'.
    Last edited by coop; 07-13-12 at 05:04 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

She thought if funny too, but wouldn't go out with me. However, a very useful piece of information came out of it, as I was told about the singles ward all mormon communities have.

Literally, a place where sober white women go, where 50% of them at least, want to be banged and nothing else. Mormon bitches are crazy.

If single, and white - look into your local single ward. Easier than going to a bar on Mill Ave. at ASU.
    why is this in the points forum???

anyway, I thought Mormon chicks dont bang until they are married!!!!! Is that not true??

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Im wondering about that too. Mods move this back to players talk or saloon, should not be here. Thanks

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    In college, I talked up this girl I had never met before at a bar and asked her to put her number in my phone. She took the phone, typed in the number, and hit call (so she could save my number). "Calling Whore" pops up on the screen and she looks at me astonished.

Backstory: I used to lose my phone frequently and would use my friends' old ones as replacements. Through Verizon's Back-up Assistant app, this girls number was already saved in my phone as 'Whore'.
    Wow

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

anyway, I thought Mormon chicks dont bang until they are married!!!!! Is that not true??
    The problem with mormons, is they are overwhelmingly white. If you have had any experience with a white woman, you know rules about sex don't always take. Sexually frustrated women, all smashed into ward, all wanting to be courted.

It is harder shooting fish in a barrel.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

With a very hot 22 year old redhead couple decades back whom I knew somewhat, but bad timing as I was also on a very catastrophic bender.....Anyway, long story short, got into nakedness and she couldn't understand why I wasn't all over her amazing and ass, as I was purely focusing on her abdomen area (and not in a good way) with a confused look on my face. Turns out, in my absolutely biblical drunkeness, I had convinced myself that this woman had no belly button, and I was astonished to see that she did in fact possess one.

Apparently I went on and on about it and ignored her other amazing physical attributes to such a degree that she eventually became fed up, put her clothes back on her absolutely stunning body, then left. Pretty much never talked to me again after that.....

Seriously, she was astounding and so far out of my league that I think about my stupidity that night at least once a day. For anybody who watches True Blood, think of the redhead vampire.....