Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Robber right here

first you offer 5 then 4 then demand you want another bet put in when you win and I can keep three after doing you a favor without much time left. Fine I am sure you need them cause others are saying that they got graded as a loss which I could have done and screwed u. I didnt though. So doing u a favor goes down in pts and requires more work you want your 5 pts back all you but I just want all to know not to do it for you ever cause you dont keep ur word and you think that people owe you bets. Post here and you can have your 5 cheap ass. Most give ten for the favor u were offering 5 if it won then when it did it went to 3 and another bet w/o a thanks.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i gave him all his points back because it cost me nothing.

very lame post here hurls

Hurls

i did also kept what he said and i wouldnt demand anything so nice try "lame" u must be from 80's

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I only kept 2 points no big deal would have done for free, it was graded as a loss at first no one tried to screw him. Then Robber pm SBR the mistake and it was corrected.
    Last edited by Wrigley; 07-08-12 at 10:01 PM.

Hurls

nice try though fakely it was never graded as loss

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

It was a small bet and you got more than u deserve considering the verbal abuse in the pms I'm getting now

Leave me alone I promise I won't ask u to bet for me again

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    It was a small bet and you got more than u deserve considering the verbal abuse in the pms I'm getting now

Leave me alone I promise I won't ask u to bet for me again
    zero verbal abuse i will give you more pts back extra if u want. the point was that it changed three times no big deal but you just said this is what u are to do and told me put in this bet send this that and the other end of story. Not even a cheesy

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

As I replied I never said any of that

Your fault for not reading right