ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Im looking to give someone a 100 betpoints loan

don't pay me back so i can complain in about 80 of your threads

There was an inmate on death row, and he was scheduled to be put to death by firing squad the next morning. Throughout the day, the prison guards were being very nice to him. But when they asked him if he wanted something specific for his last meal,
    he didn't want anything special. When they asked if there was something special he wanted to do, he said nothing. It went on like this all day. Finally when he was put before the firing squad, the guard asked if he wanted a cigarette and a blindfold. "No," the inmate said, "just get it over with." "Well, is there anything that I can do for you before you go?" said the guard. "You didn't even want a special last meal!" The inmate thought. "Actually," he said, "Music is my life. One thing I would really like would be to sing my favorite song, one whole time through, with no interruptions." The guard nodded and told him to go ahead. The inmate started..."40 million bottles of beer on the wall......!"

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

send me 100 i will pay ur debts for ya

i am very good at helping u get back on track bro

-stash

ttwarrior1

how about i join your nascar contest every week instead

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    how about i join your nascar contest every week instead
    i dont have a nascar contest.. wtf?

but seriously man.. send me ur pts.. i will distribute them for u if u cant come to terms with it.. its the right thing to do to payoff the loans which i know u realize that. U build up zero pts to 1000+ all the time.. so even if u sent me them all to send to ur loans, u would have 1000 again in few days.

-stash

ttwarrior1

always get u and optional confused

ttwarrior1

pts paid after bj promo, hope to not get buried

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

so u started a thread just for drama again?
    Points Awarded:

darrell74 gave Hurls 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1

no Id actualy give the 100 pts, just 100 but hey if u don't want 100 pts so be it.

But if u don't pay, i'll post on all your threads like people do mine and troll

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if you sent before the promo, you increase your odds of being paid back quickly by a lot.

secretstash

what if the person does pay back.. then will u pay ur debt?

just curious as to why u would want someone to not pay u and think it should have any affect whatsoever on if ur gonna pay ur debt.

its either ONE or the OTHER...u are legit and u pay.. or ur a scammer and u stiff.

i happen to think u WILL pay up and ur not a stiff..... but i dont blame people for teasing a little bit about it because most days u do have a shitload of pts and u send ur lender 1-2% instead of regular payments or 20-30% of what u have in ur bankroll which would be the norm.

i would say that 80% of my borrowers pay me 12 every day like clockwork.. and the other 20% pay in lump sums.. but never do they prance around the forum with thousands of pts and send me little to none of it unless they have intentions of stiffing or they dont care.

like i said before I believe that u WILL pay.. but show a little class bud and give ur lender what he deserves instead of waiting 2 months and getting 200 or so in return on a 2.5k debt u owe.

u realize that u borrowed on April 26th. yes u banned urself for a week but still even subtract that week and its been over 60 days and u paid roughly 200 pts.. that is 3.3 pts per day avg.. sad man.. seriously.. people tease carseller4, and I am sure u have urself too but he averages close to 20-30pts a day on most loans.. and even when he is slow paying he pays 6 pts EVERY DAY.

think bout it man.. u know I have talked to u on a personal level before and I mean everything I typed here.. wasnt meant to waste my time nor urs.. just read it and think bout it bud

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 07-04-12 at 02:56 PM.