playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Free points for the best price for my plane flight

I only have 5 points to give, but I am looking for the best price for my flight from Houston to Vegas for the WSOP.

I want to arrive in Vegas for the Wednesday July 4th $1000 buy in tournament which starts at noon. But I always start late so I can still register up until 2pm which is when I plan on starting. So I need to arrive on the 4th, BEFORE 1pm Vegas time.

I dont want to leave Houston before 8am either. My return date is really an open return, but lets put Monday July 9th in the afternoon as the date. If I am still in the main event then I will just leave later. But there are some other good tournaments at the Venetian that I was going to play as well.

Now I will probably choose Southwest at around $390 rountrip with up to 2 free bags.

But can you guys find a flight under $400 from another airline? United is probably cheapest out of houston

5 points to the guy who shows me the best deal, I know that it isnt much, but it is all that i have

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try sprit airlines

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

maybe they should know how u cheat at sbr poker and what you say on the tables

Nobody could care less about you and the wsop

My guess will be 3 grand since you take up a whole row all by yourself

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tt do you ever watch old westerns? Cheating has been apart of poker since it was started.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

And of course titywarrior KNOWS that I have never cheated at sbrpoker and everyone else agrees with me not his fat ass

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

everyone agrees with him

He won't even accept my offer to discuss what he did on a live radio show.Its already been discussed on 1 rounders radio show and holdem radio show and 99 percent agree with me.

He can't even get a response in here but 2 or 3 people because half of sbr has him blocked at my request.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Look up your own flight you lazy fuk'in douche bag! Are you that fuk'in stupid that you can't do a damn internet search for flights? 5 fuk'in pts? Shove them up your ass you lazy piece of shit! Here, I'll help you out, try www.suckmycockairlines.com, they have a special rate for idiots like you based your ability hold a bag and balls in your mouth!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hey slimslow...serious question here...do you have to buy 2 seats for commercial flights?