LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I WANT TO DONATE ALL 3000 betpoints to the DEGENERATE LOSER OF THE YEAR BEERMANIDIOT

Hey SBR. I tried to become a pro but it doesnt download any offers. I tried on my computer, my girlfriends computer, my office computer, and my moms computer. Same thing on all 4 computers.

Its OK though, because I didnt come here to get anything. So I tried to send all my 2800 betpoints to that degenerate loser BeerManIdiot because I always seem him begging for betpoints loans. It wouldnt let me make the transfer though.

Here I want to do the website a favor and pass my 2800 betpoints over to that degenerate loser. So maybe he wont be begging for more points until tommorow after he loses my 2800 points. At least I can provide the website with 1 day without BeermanIdiot begging for points.

I am serious. I have 2800 points in the SBRBOOK although I have only been given maybe 600 tops. I dont log in every day. Maybe I have logged in 100 times at most. See BeerIdiot, I am not a degenerate like your sorry ass.

I am serious. I want to give the points to BeerManIdiot. Can someone override this and transfer all my points to that degenerate loser please ?

And BeermanIdiot, dont come in here and say shit -- YOU KNOW YOU WANT THESE POINTS. DEGENERATE.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

all this anger? and you have 93 posts?

LeahMichele

Its beerman2619 "looking for a loan" idiot if anyone had to ask.

a4u2fear, yeah just think how angry I will be when I get to 100 posts.

But for real, I dont want the points, offering to give them away to a proven degenerate who will just drop them in the book anyway. Win/Win for everyone. Why not ?

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

sounds fishy to me , prolly know each other , neways ur non sbr pro , you can only send 2 pts a day
    Points Awarded:

thekid667 gave John Morrison 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Why do u care anyways? If the dude wants loans let him get loans. You are the idiot my friend. Just sayin.

LeahMichele

I dont know that degenerate fuk.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Why do u care anyways? If the dude wants loans let him get loans. You are the idiot my friend. Just sayin.

Thanks I have been called a lot worse by a lot better. But really when you start begging for betpoints to gamble with ---- YOU MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM.

Ez Money 77

What's funny is that you are braggin about having 2800 points and blah blah blah in only under 100 days blah blah blah. Dude u won 2216 of the points on June 8th, 3 days ago. So just shut it lol

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Thanks I have been called a lot worse by a lot better. But really when you start begging for betpoints to gamble with ---- YOU MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM.
    Okay so he might have a problem? And? Why does it bother u ?

LeahMichele

Yeah I know. I got skills. I won 2216 points 3 days ago and now have it up to 2800. BeermanIdiot would have lost it all back and blown through 3 or 4 loans already.

Do you have any pull here EZ MONEY ? Can you talk to the important people here and get this done. I am serious, I want to give BeerManIdiot my points. Not a loan. Just a gift like when I give a couple bucks to the homeless crack addict on the street corner that you live on. Ha ha JK.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Turn off adblocker plus on the 'Become A Pro' page to see offers

LeahMichele

Okay so he might have a problem? And? Why does it bother u ?

Because I care so deeply about humanity.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Turn off adblocker plus on the 'Become A Pro' page to see offers
    Thanks, but been there done that. Didnt work. I dont want the points, and I dont need a free gift card anyway. Just want to give these points away.

LeahMichele

Over/Under on how many time BeerMan2619Idiot will log in to see if the points are in his account tonight.

125 Over -200 Under +180

Ez Money 77

You're just a sad man. Rather be a degenerate, which I am, then someone who has to come in here and talk shit about another person who wants to gamble, U do know that these betpoints that u use can actually buy things right? Its not like he wants to do it for nothing. I just got $345 in stuff today from the SBR store.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

SBR should be more than willing to assist you in becoming a pro if that is indeed what you want. I had issues with poker a while ago and were more than helpful (multiple emails/msgs sent a day until the problem was resolved).

LeahMichele

You're just a sad man. Rather be a degenerate, which I am, then someone who has to come in here and talk shit about another person who wants to gamble, U do know that these betpoints that u use can actually buy things right? Its not like he wants to do it for nothing. I just got $345 in stuff today from the SBR store.

I got money from working at a job.

LeahMichele

LOL. Does SBR even care when a degenerate scams them.

There is a poster called DNGF another called DNGF12 and another called DNGF13.

All "3" of this person usernames sends points to BeerManidiot like every day. Yet they wont let me give the degenerate 2800 points ????

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

What issues/patheticness you view beerman as having you are tenfold the scrub for deciding for no apparent reason that he is who you want to troll over what he does with betpoints.

Why the hell could/would you possibly care? Did he bang your girl, mom, sister or something of the sort? Sheesh, why the hell do you care, guy doesnt do anything to bother anyone, doesnt troll, doesnt post up garbage in pt and yet he is who you decide to stalk.

Were you worried the PT guys would bury you so you chose someone you figured wouldnt be willing to bicker with you.

Grow up kid

LeahMichele

Just so you know EZMONEY. The "talking shit about another person" started with BEERMANIDIOT coming into my thread and telling me how stupid I was to be on a certain play that I posted. He was all over the other side and he said I was stupid for being on the side I was on.

I won the play by 26 points ATS. My team was +9 and they won the game SU by 17 points. BeermanIdiot said I got lucky.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    What issues/patheticness you view beerman as having you are tenfold the scrub for deciding for no apparent reason that he is who you want to troll over what he does with betpoints.

Why the hell could/would you possibly care? Did he bang your girl, mom, sister or something of the sort? Sheesh, why the hell do you care, guy doesnt do anything to bother anyone, doesnt troll, doesnt post up garbage in pt and yet he is who you decide to stalk.

Were you worried the PT guys would bury you so you chose someone you figured wouldnt be willing to bicker with you.

Grow up kid
    Dont you care about the crack addicts down south ? Sometimes they just need someone to be honest and tell them that they are pathetic crack addicts. Does them know good to tell them they are mere victims.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

TURN OFF ADBLOCKER

then goto the pro page and click the ways to become pro

try internet explorer (no ad blocker im sure)

-stash

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

this got moved rather quickly out of players talk, big surprise, so much other shit in there that doesn't get moved.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Dont you care about the crack addicts down south ? Sometimes they just need someone to be honest and tell them that they are pathetic crack addicts. Does them know good to tell them they are mere victims.
    generally dont care, really try to make it a point not to get irritated at someone that is anonymous on a chat room/forum.

LeahMichele

Not irritated at all. Just offering to give him my 3000 points. Dont know why SBr wont let me do it.

Especially since he gets points daily from DNGF, DNGF12, and DNGF13.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

well since you are talking shit to DS one of the actual good people around here u dont have 3000 pts so WTF is your point beat it jersey shore trash, look at you talking about the south while you are on the boardwalk

LeahMichele

I wasnt talking about the south. Dudes name is down south. Damn you degenerate gamblers are an angry bunch.

LeahMichele

I actually have 5700 points now, as I have just won another 2800 points tonight.

Ez Money 77

way to go non pro

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Leahmichele there is no way to transfer those points as a non-pro (other than 2/day)

Also more than 5000 points wont transfer over to pro status, so if you are over that number you should stop betting them - all risk and no reward.

Send sbrlou a message and he should help you turn pro, its worth it to cash in those $250 or so worth of points.