gtx
    gtx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

How to increase bankroll from $6?

I am new to the community and will be playing some poker. I see that I am given $6 to start off but when I go to the poker lobby, I notice that it says "Non-pro users may only buy in with tournament winnings"..?

What does that mean exactly? I can't use the $6 that I started with in regular tables?

Edit: I now have $12, enough to join a poker table with a $10 buy-in but when I select the seat, I have no option of using the $20 I withdrew so I can buy-in to the table...?

Last edited by gtx; 06-08-12 at 11:41 PM.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

just check the "become a pro" option from sbr... not much you can do with the points if you are not a pro. you can only buy a baseball cap in the store but that's about it. if you become a pro on the other hand, you can trade it for cash , you can buy a lot of different things and you receive twice as much every day for your contribution.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

$12? I wish lol

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

You receive 6 a day, bet them on a parlay of celtics and under tonight in the sports book

gtx

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    just check the "become a pro" option from sbr... not much you can do with the points if you are not a pro. you can only buy a baseball cap in the store but that's about it. if you become a pro on the other hand, you can trade it for cash , you can buy a lot of different things and you receive twice as much every day for your contribution.
    Considering I don't play anything but poker, spending $2700 to become "pro" is out of my reach.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    Considering I don't play anything but poker, spending $2700 to become "pro" is out of my reach.
    first of all you don't need to "spend" anything and second of all all you need is 250$.

gtx

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    first of all you don't need to "spend" anything and second of all all you need is 250$.
    I looked at the $250 referrals and there is nothing that I want to spend on my money on. I don't: do betting, e-trading, or want to pay some guy $400 for betting advice to go pro. This leaves me with having to make a $2700 purchase from amazon, to be become pro...
    Last edited by gtx; 06-10-12 at 12:27 PM.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

just put the money in a betting site and pull it out afterwards lol

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    just put the money in a betting site and pull it out afterwards lol
    There might be a roll over requirement.

He could bet it on Obama though if he can wait. Easy money.