hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Looking for a 1250 betpoints loan

Or something around there.

Never borrowed before but you guys know i'm not going anywhere.

Name the terms and what not.

hawley

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Can give you 400.....

440 due in a week, if not
    480 in two weeks, if not
    550 in three weeks.....

Let me know if this works.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Are fraud squad going under? I'll spot what you need. Pretty sure all they determined is...well not much. They can confirm Roxxybitch only bets points and on the off chance she makes a real wager, she gets buried... Can they confirm he even had a wife who topped herself because death was better than living with Roxy? I don't blame her. Guy is a Dick.

I suppose suicide is always an option after you meet Roxy. Sad for all though. There are better ways.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Are fraud squad going under? I'll spot what you need. Pretty sure all they determined is...well not much. They can confirm Roxxybitch only bets points and on the off chance she makes a real wager, she gets buried... Can they confirm he even had a wife who topped herself because death was better than living with Roxy? I don't blame her. Guy is a Dick.

I suppose suicide is always an option after you meet Roxy. Sad for all though. There are better ways.

hawley

Good to see your trip isn't all work over there

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Last thing before I passed out. Damn fast internet in my room. No recollection of that post. Would delete, but its been quoted now. Oops.

For the record, Roxy brought my family into it in his last attack on me, so as far as I'm concerned, the gloves are off. Pretty sure he never had a wife anyway before you judge the harshness of the comments. Same deal as Wsop and being a winning gambler etc.

Back to sleep. Not capping any games today. Crows already in.
    Last edited by Gee; 06-01-12 at 04:56 PM.

hawley

Last thing before I passed out. Damn fast internet in my room. No recollection of that post. Would delete, but its been quoted now. Oops.

For the record, Roxy brought my family into it in his last attack on me, so as far as I'm concerned, the gloves are off. Pretty sure he never had a wife anyway before you judge the harshness of the comments. Same deal as Wsop and being a winning gambler etc.

Back to sleep. Not capping any games today. Crows already in.
    Doubt anyone is judging you, few people will probably see this post.

Enjoy the rest of the trip bro. stay away from the internet though