shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Your thread was merged pal... same shit, two different threads = merged

(notice your post is the first one in here)

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    So much for RM and Barca being rivals then....I'll never view the rivalry the same

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Thank you yisman for taking the action. Bacardi and dad were hustling us
    Yisman, what you do not know is that Mike was in on the hustle with us. Mike, I will send you your cut after Yisman pays me.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Guys - this is a fun book with points. Seriously if you're that stressed, go bet actual cash. What's the min most places - $1?

Not cool to bash people who are doing their jobs just because you want to lay points down. They're trying their best.
    Shari, I did not bash anybody. I simply asked a question.

shari91

And as to why have an SBR Book at all, it's because it's supposed to be a fun way to bet. Every time people bitch that this tennis match isn't there or that roller skating match isn't there, the answer is the same. Yeah it would be ideal to hire someone full time to just watch the book 24/7. Post lines, take them down, update them, etc... However this is a Points Book. No other one out there. They're playing by trial and error constantly because luckily/unfortunately? there isn't another model to copy because no other forum has this.

They're doing their best. I watch how much work goes in to getting up what they have. Some say Dax had Soccer. Well Chris has Aussie Rules. Just give it time guys. Until then, gl with your bets

Dad

And as to why have an SBR Book at all, it's because it's supposed to be a fun way to bet. Every time people bitch that this tennis match isn't there or that roller skating match isn't there, the answer is the same. Yeah it would be ideal to hire someone full time to just watch the book 24/7. Post lines, take them down, update them, etc... However this is a Points Book. No other one out there. They're playing by trial and error constantly because luckily/unfortunately? there isn't another model to copy because no other forum has this.

They're doing their best. I watch how much work goes in to getting up what they have. Some say Dax had Soccer. Well Chris has Aussie Rules. Just give it time guys. Until then, gl with your bets
    Not gonna lie, Shari... I would probably bet on that. I can get into some roller derby.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Your thread was merged pal... same shit, two different threads = merged

(notice your post is the first one in here)
    I didn't go back and look on 1st page...yes, merged. All good there then.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Yisman, what you do not know is that Mike was in on the hustle with us. Mike, I will send you your cut after Yisman pays me.
    I'm such an easy mark.

shari91

Not gonna lie, Shari... I would probably bet on that. I can get into some roller derby.
    Have you looked at those girls? Seriously I'm not into women but some of the hottest ones I've seen have been derby babes. Hint hint.

And bacardi, give us some credit - unless you're touting or spamming, which you obv weren't, threads don't get deleted. If you can never find where yours went, just ask xo

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I don't doubt that it's difficult to do...and I'm not complaining about some Challenger random tennis match...I'm complaining about the Soccer offerings as a whole while using this Cup Final match as an example to draw attention to the fact that the Soccer offerings have been dog shit for a few weeks now. If we don't say anything how and why could we expect it to change?? This is entirely different than complaining about a random tennis match...we are saying that this is a CUP FINAL and it's 1 match and it should definitely be offered even to someone who doesn't know much about soccer and how many games should be added...

At the very least the point is that soccer offerings have been tepid at best lately, and they didn't used to be...I'm sure I speak for a lot of posters when I say I wish soccer was being offered as it used to be.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Have you looked at those girls? Seriously I'm not into women but some of the hottest ones I've seen have been derby babes. Hint hint.

And bacardi, give us some credit - unless you're touting or spamming, which you obv weren't, threads don't get deleted. If you can never find where yours went, just ask xo
    That's fair Shari...I agree. I've been around a long time here as you can see, and I don't do a lot of complaining...I do certainly retract my previous statement about the thread being deleted as it's clear that's not what happened. Agreed.
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave infamousbacardi 65 SBR Point(s) for this post.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

And you didn't seriously just say that the lack of soccer now-a-days is justified by now having aussie rules???

Come on now Shari.....

shari91

I don't doubt that it's difficult to do...and I'm not complaining about some Challenger random tennis match...I'm complaining about the Soccer offerings as a whole while using this Cup Final match as an example to draw attention to the fact that the Soccer offerings have been dog shit for a few weeks now. If we don't say anything how and why could we expect it to change?? This is entirely different than complaining about a random tennis match...we are saying that this is a CUP FINAL and it's 1 match and it should definitely be offered even to someone who doesn't know much about soccer and how many games should be added...

At the very least the point is that soccer offerings have been tepid at best lately, and they didn't used to be...I'm sure I speak for a lot of posters when I say I wish soccer was being offered as it used to be.
    100% taking that on board. The problem is - because I'm the one who tends to grade soccer matches a lot - not many people tend to bet them. Not that that's an excuse or a reason but seriously when you open it up and you get 3 people placing bets and it's up for days and then you get 63 ppl placing bets on AFL and it's up for 2, you start to get the idea that this isn't a big deal. Whether it's the FA Cup, CL, or whatever. Now that we know enough of you guys will put your points where your mouth is - and you better!!!! - it will be up there to some extent for you

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

100% taking that on board. The problem is - because I'm the one who tends to grade soccer matches a lot - not many people tend to bet them. Not that that's an excuse or a reason but seriously when you open it up and you get 3 people placing bets and it's up for days and then you get 63 ppl placing bets on AFL and it's up for 2, you start to get the idea that this isn't a big deal. Whether it's the FA Cup, CL, or whatever. Now that we know enough of you guys will put your points where your mouth is - and you better!!!! - it will be up there to some extent for you
    Shari...you are a prime example of what a moderator at a forum should do and be...and it's fascinating if those are the actual stats....I'd be dumbfounded if that were true....63 people have bet on Aussie rules at any given time and literally only 3 people bet on soccer??? I bet on soccer all the time when I have the points....

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

You are paying up already Yis?? Lol. Still 20 minutes left...stranger things have happened....

shari91

Shari...you are a prime example of what a moderator at a forum should do and be...and it's fascinating if those are the actual stats....I'd be dumbfounded if that were true....63 people have bet on Aussie rules at any given time and literally only 3 people bet on soccer??? I bet on soccer all the time when I have the points....
    Aussie Rules gets a lot of people to bet because of when the matches are played (ie after the US major sports are done for the night so people chase on what they see Aussies betting on, Aussies make threads in PT, etc)

People do bet on soccer but because we offer all of the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, etc matches... everything is scattered to the point where it's negligible. Very often I'm 'zero'ing out' matches because there were no bets on them at all. And those are the 3 biggest leagues obviously. If you can think of a way to highlight that we offer those matches or what would prevent people from betting them here, feel free to start a thread in the Suggestions forum or PM me. I'm hoping they're instead making cash betting them at books but who knows? I only bet when I tail so I'd love all of the help we can get!

Dad

I guess I need to learn me some AFL. I know squat about it.
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave Dad 278 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dad

C'mon you Spanish sonsabitches, get me one more goal here!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Aussie Rules gets a lot of people to bet because of when the matches are played (ie after the US major sports are done for the night so people chase on what they see Aussies betting on, Aussies make threads in PT, etc)

People do bet on soccer but because we offer all of the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, etc matches... everything is scattered to the point where it's negligible. Very often I'm 'zero'ing out' matches because there were no bets on them at all. And those are the 3 biggest leagues obviously. If you can think of a way to highlight that we offer those matches or what would prevent people from betting them here, feel free to start a thread in the Suggestions forum or PM me. I'm hoping they're instead making cash betting them at books but who knows? I only bet when I tail so I'd love all of the help we can get!
    Well for starters you could have taken Barca -1.5 here, lol.

On a different note...those major league days are different...you know when you have a Saturday where EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A all have like 10 matches...I mean, it's so much information a lot of people don't want to go through it all. I do mostly, but I do think that would be the exception rather than the rule.

Days like today where only 1 real substantial match is being played as opposed to the international friendlies, etc. it should be a no-brainer to have the game up...I realize it is probably a different case on those days when all these leagues are in full swing and there are 50 options out there...you could always limit the selections from each league to like 3-5 rather than carry the whole slate of matches during those big days as well...just the matches that contain teams in the top half or top 5 or something....just a potential option.

During the week though, when everyone is at work and everything during the day I'm sure those matches would be huge! Like today w/ the Copa del Rey and tomorrow you have a good England League One playoff match and a full slate of MLS matches...MLS wouldn't be worth posting probably because no one cares and you could just bet the MLB at that same time so why go to soccer section...but during the week, Norway and Denmark have some games on Monday that may be worth a look because those times offer good options for people to bet. Just a suggestion of course, but that's what I would look for, more off times like AFL games as you said where people will bet when they don't have a lot of other choices in the USA major sports.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave infamousbacardi 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Tough push Dad...bummer for you.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You are paying up already Yis?? Lol. Still 20 minutes left...stranger things have happened....
    stranger than bilbao making a furious late comeback against Barca?

Dad

Tough push Dad...bummer for you.
    Yeah. Oh well, better than a loss.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

we probably aren't going to get shit for soccer but absolutely worthless mls lines until the big leagues come back in august

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    stranger than bilbao making a furious late comeback against Barca?
    Lol...yeah decent point...although Arsenal surrendering 4-0 lead to Newcastle a year ago in EPL was interesting...and Everton v. Man U this year was late improbable collapse...

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookSucks View Post
    we probably aren't going to get shit for soccer but absolutely worthless mls lines until the big leagues come back in august
    WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA buddy....have you ever heard of the EURO COMPETITION????

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for not spreading the Copa for you guys. We're working to improve our feed to streamline the offerings. The goal is for you to be able to look at something under Bookmaker on SBR Odds and see it on the SBR book.

All of the feedback is truly appreciated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Sorry for not spreading the Copa for you guys. We're working to improve our feed to streamline the offerings. The goal is for you to be able to look at something under Bookmaker on SBR Odds and see it on the SBR book.

To me - that's perfect. SBR has hit every goal they've ever strived for... this will come.

(now give me someone to tail in soccer and I'll be happy)

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

Lou I'd like to thank both you and Shari for your attention to this matter as you have given it...Shari wanted suggestions and this is more than fair of course...and she has handled the matter in a wonderful way. I to hope to find a good selection of soccer going forward, in particular the Euro Competition beginning in 2 weeks time.

Again, thank you to both Lou and Shari for their handling and apparent attention to this matter and I'm looking forward to losing my points in the soccer section of the SBR Book in the coming weeks again and again!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Thanks for the points Shari, I'll blow them on some MLS game tomorrow for you to grade!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

(now give me someone to tail in soccer and I'll be happy)
    I'd like to think I'm a fairly good soccer tipster...hit up the soccer forum in the coming week days and I'll post some winners for you.

Dad

Shari, I have a question.

Why are there wnba lines for tomorrow's games but not for today's games?

shari91

Shari, I have a question.

Why are there wnba lines for tomorrow's games but not for today's games?
    I assume it's because the feed came through late.

The best thing to do if there's ever a line that you want up is to PM Chris during business hours, Lou or one of the Mods. We'll get it up to the best of our ability. SBR is all about having as much available as possible as it makes it more fun for everyone.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

any chance of college lacrosse championships today?

otherwise yisman get in here and throw me some lines buddy

First 123