RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Looking for a 1350 betpoints loan

Will pay back 1500 regardless of length. The only commitments I have are 11 a day for poker and 25 a week for a Nascar challenge.

I before I can make back at least 55 pts a week in poker, and will rollover pts and pay you back asap.

I think I've only taken out loans from Bcatswin and BobbyFK, but both have been paid in full.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

hes a good guy. will def pay back.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I'm the second coming of BirdManWeezy

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

ryan.. ur a standup guy and cool so I will be standup with u and direct.

I cannot fund this loan as I dont have the funds currently even if i wanted to... BUT I know what most lenders including my own risk factors are and here is the problems with the scenario.

It would help if lenders knew what u needed 1350 pts for... if its for a purchase there is no chance u recover funds over night.. if its for gambling it would open up potential for that lender to realize funds back in 24 hrs or 1 week or much faster than the 55 pts u speak of per week. ... also it allows for the offer of less pts to accommodate some to gamble but not nearly as much as u seek.

When it comes to how u say u play poker for 11 pts a day and nascar for 25 pts a week.. the regular borrower on this site only makes that per week TOTAL.. 11 pts X 5 days = 55 +25 = 80 pts.. we only get 12X7 = 84 pts a week.. so yes if u win at poker consistently u can pay back.. but by no means is anything a guarantee in paying back quickly.. which comes to ur offer of 1500 payback.

the standard rate for people who have borrowed numerous times is roughly 10% -24 to 48 hrs / 20 % @ 12 per day avg / 30% if longer than expected... but loans over 800-1000 + pts usually carry a % added to the life of the loan to assure that the borrower pays as much as possible faster.

Even if ur loan was possible (which I dont believe it is).. but for ur loan id say the best offer I can even imagine is roughly 10-15% upfront and 1% - 2% added to the life of the loan per week.. this would mean roughly 20-40% interest depending on how quickly u paid back and could be 1650-2000 pts paid in total to pay back.. just another reason why a lender wouldnt take the risk for 150 pts in interest and a brand new borrower.

The one thing u have going is ur active and ur a cool guy.. but the problems with the loan are that ur fresh to the borrowing game except for like u said from a few buds in playerstalk.. basically that crew lends without any guidelines at all ... nothing is wrong with that but if u think u can get pts from them again I would ask around there first because ur on the best terms with those people and especially the ones u have borrowed from in the past

As far as the amount goes.. its pretty high.

honestly if u said Hey I want a loan.. I would say ok.. ryan he is new to borrowing (100 pts typical max for a sbr pro) but also is active and an honest guy.. so I would offer probably 200 pts and give u a shot .. from there once paid back I may offer the same or goto 300.. and it would take 5+ loans to get me to even consider over 500.. over 1k is an entirely different ball game and only the top tier borrowers with 10-20+ payback scenarios usually get this amount (of course there is situations which are different)

so the amount u seek is very high and too much (hence why no offers in here) and the reason for your loan would help the situation if any offer at all is even going to be done.

gl in ur seeking of a loan though bro.. my honest opinion is if possible take the loan down to about 1/3 to 1/4 of what u seek now and ask the people who u have borrowed from before before anyone else

gl bro

*PS. the worst thing u could do is say ur BirdManWeezy.. seriously he is being stand up about his debt "currently" but for the last 6 months + he screwed over people and it left a sour taste in peoples mouths.. in 3-6 months after birdman pays and proves himself in some other venture in the future people wont hold it against him.. but right now comparing urself to him is a negative if there ever was one

For the record I give everyone who has stiffed or slow paid me or others a second chance at any point they want to be honest and pay their debts... Examples are loans with carseller/rick50time/pinnerpsk/xxfrozenxx/ the list goes on and on.. I dont hold grudges in that manner and I believe everyone has a chance to change and deserves another shot no matter what they did if they Want to turn it around and be honest

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 05-22-12 at 03:28 PM.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Stash,

Appreciate all the feedback!
    The Birdmanweezy thing was only a joke. I didn't even know he had started paying people back.

I was looking for points to bet in the SBR book/play some poker. I think I could pay it back relatively quickly, but if I have a bad run, then anything could happen.

How about this? Anyone wanna give me a 700 betpoints loan. I'll pay back 770 within 1 week, 800 if more than one week.

secretstash

glad u came down a bit and were up front what u wanna do with the pts.

any outstanding debts? or is the pts from carolinadaze a contest win? and the pts from b1geric a gift?

thx.. just making sure I know all outstanding amounts if any.

for the record if I did a loan it would still be a lot less.. but I would like to know for future reference or if u take up my offer for less to begin with which I would offer if and when the time came.

-stash

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i owed him 200 for poker stakrs. hes a good gy ss. tons of ingegrity

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    i owed him 200 for poker stakrs. hes a good gy ss. tons of ingegrity
    i realize that... honestly b1geric it would prolly be 200 max with everything that I know and the reason its even that high is cuz of his forum standing and likeability... if he completed the loan solid I would do 300 the next time but i just dont have the pts to go more even if it was jesus borrowing (the guy posts on here and he pays back well ) lol seriously.

-stash

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Points from CD were for winning Nascar segment 1. No outstanding debts for this guy!
    Points Awarded:

allabout the $$$ gave RyanLeafOfBets 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

all i could give as a non pro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: B1GER1C828

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I like this guy.