Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    2 years ago I donated a bunch of points to the charities in the SBR store. Last year I guess I slipped to only 1.

This thread made me realize how stupidly I use my points as a lottery. I am more interested in helping people at SBR. I am sure you don't NEED help but I hope it is ok to send 100 to yisman on your behalf as a gift to help pay the loan off. I realize its not much, but I am pretty slim right now.
    This is definately one of the best posts I have read at SBR ever! You are a class act RR

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Just realized the contents of this post. Rudy thanks very much for your offer! Yisman as well as the others will be well compensated and the offer is not necessary but well appreciated by me and as you see others. Maybe down the road we can get together for the others as right now my points don't belong to me.

Great Job at poker but you better turn your head as you are about to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    2 years ago I donated a bunch of points to the charities in the SBR store. Last year I guess I slipped to only 1. This thread made me realize how stupidly I use my points as a lottery. I am more interested in helping people at SBR. I am sure you don't NEED help but I hope it is ok to send 100 to yisman on your behalf as a gift to help pay the loan off. I realize its not much, but I am pretty slim right now.

no1here

Thanks Stash for releasing the pressure. Still hoping for 150% or more for all but haven't ran the numbers. I really have until April 31st as posted for some and if it needs to go longer so be it. Everyone will receive their investment back before any interest will be paid.

Because I am technically behind on you I will continue to send the 1700 needed as I get them. Yisman you're next in line with some Thadd mixed in. If by some longshot I am MVP whereby winning the Ipad a decision will have to be made upon it.

no1here

Rudy 3295 - 12 cashes
    myself 2735 - 11 cashes

Dax needs to put some odds up and how high do we go?

O/U 5K? I should average 500 weekly adding 3K ending at 5700

no1here

I have failed and finish nowhere close to where I anticipated. I finished 40 points short of playing in the Ryder Cup and my weekend play has been miserable. Nearly no one has been paid back and I owe you all a ton. The good news is that I am better then shown and will try even harder for those that choose to stay with me. There is no room for failure here and at end of the year I will be near top ones playing SBR Poker. Congrats to Rudy for his fine play so far.

Original Loan Amounts;
    yisman 5000
    secretstash 5000
    oChRoNiCo 500
    Optional 200
    Thadd 3000
    Cookie Monster 500

Points paid back so far;
    oChRoNiCo 500
    Optional 200
    secretstash 4100

Optional and oChRoNiCo will be paid 50% interest within the week thereby being eliminated from the picture. The rest will have 50% added to amount owed at this time.

new amounts owed
    yisman 7500
    Thadd 4500
    Cookie Monster 750
    Stash 3400

Thadd has already offered me until May 1st @ 45% so I believe that I have no problem with him at this time. At this point I deserve to be heavily pentalized and wish that you bear with me during this next promotion and I will get you paid back plus another at least 50% on new loan balance or more if so won. To those that want out at this time I will do my best to get you bought out. Anyone wishing to buy out another please do so if one such request is made. This is a bigger promotion then last lasting for a longer time, not mentioning the cash, meaning there is still a good chance of getting you guys 150% of original loan but taking much longer BUT still a very worthy thought.

I am sorry for any pain felt by this and of course open to all opinions.

original goal stays the same at 150%;
    yisman 15K
    Thadd 9K
    Cookie 1500
    stash 15K

new minimums;
    yisman 11,250
    Thadd 6,750
    Cookie 1,125
    stash 9,200

hopefully this all makes sense but obviously quite alot to accomplish and will continue to pay back points as I earn them. Gonna mix it up but concentrate on yisman's point return.

To me the loan worth the huge amount that it was, was very special! Thanks Guys

wish I knew something better to say but we are all stuck with this but very open to changes as you guys may want

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I wouldn't worry about getting rid of us that have got principal back already first.

And personally I'd let the debtors suggest a more achievable interest scenario, rather than just throwing yourself into some huge hole immediately.

Bet you're looking forward to Frizzelli noticing this thread.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

regular [payments maybe

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

stiff goof

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Did this idiot pay?

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85296

no1 continues to do pretty well paying this off. He may be behind his original estimates, but when the loan was made poker was free, and I do not remember if you got betpoints for trivia vs FP points also. No1 has paid 1300 in just the last three weeks. His repayment rate is still overall pretty high, I am not going to calculate it because there are so many people, but I am going to guess 25 to 30 per day average.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

This guy is a CLASS ACT in my book

Wins 15k betpoints at the championship.

He pays out 95% of it to his lenders.

what a guy

-stash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProPicker713

First 123