bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

hi just sign up im the steelers my user name is hutball my boy use to say

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm in. Grabbed the G-Men. Should be fun.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

woot woot. sounds like this will officially start monday according to the OP.

I will get my friend to join tomorrow, he is working today calling college football games.

I better go practice with Tampa, I have online played with my eagles. Need to learn who to go to in the clutch, what play calls work the best.

If anybody is up for trading when the franchise officially starts, I want a top of the line D Line men, DE. or OLB (in a 3-4)
    I am willing to trade Mike Williams or Kellen Winslow.
    So send me your trades

neverstoppers23

Is anybody else havingb trouble getting on ea servers it hasnt been working for me in 24 hours

bill2266
    steelers

Im 4-2 right now on line not really good but i do enjoy playing, the network has been working fine so far.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Nice HustleGetPaid now me and you can play each other! So when is a good time to do this shit.Moday free all day, Tuesday free except from 8am till 3pm.
    Also one more question, can I invite my friend to play in this franchise, or do you just want it to be SBR guys only. I will pay for his point obviously, and he is a chiefs fan, so that takes up anther team no one will likely take. .
    I'm guessing you are the Bucs???? We can run sometime Tuesday after 3pm EDT or any day or time after that. I'll have plenty of free time over the next 2 weeks to get as many games in as possible...

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    I'm guessing you are the Bucs???? We can run sometime Tuesday after 3pm EDT or any day or time after that. I'll have plenty of free time over the next 2 weeks to get as many games in as possible...
    Okay could you do Tuesday at um 430 Eastern time? I have classes on tuesdays from 9am till 3 pm eastern.

but 430 eastern would work good. yes i am the bucs.

and wow. i just had one of the best moments on madden in my life.

okay, the game is tied in the 4th. i try to kick a 55 yard field goal iwth 45 seconds left. i miss. he gets the ball back on the next play gets a passing t.d takes a 6 point lead with 34 seconds left. but misses the extra point!

i get the ball back on the 20 after taking a knee.
    i run a play, over the middle to my te, and he takes it down to his 29 yard line. i called a t.o i have all three left.
    i run a play, he gets a catch call anther t.o on his 12 yard line.
    play doesn't work play doesn't work play doesnt work
    finally on 4th down i get a passing play down to the 5 yard line with 7 seconds to go.
    i run a play a quick slant to winslow he wasn't open so i do a fade to my other wr. tipepd away. but magically there was 1 second left!

so i had to think, so i make my wr to an 90 degree angle type thing, straight then cross over the middle. what do you know he is wide open. he catches it on the 1.5 yard line, and i dive in, and i make the extra kick to win!

sorry i had to share that, i am so pumped right now. i know its a video game, but damn. you really get your adrenaline going in this game.

bill2266
    steelers

nice win, one question what D was he using ill be playing the prevent. congrads on the great victory

Ac3
    Ac3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Just signed up as the Texans, is there anyway for a non-pro to send betpoints?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

forget the points u guys just get enough decent players in the league that will play out the seasons and have fun. JEEZ

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by bill2266 View Post
    nice win, one question what D was he using ill be playing the prevent. congrads on the great victory
    I think he was playing three man deep. From what I could tell, or it might have been a zone man blitz. he was playing a 3-4. so i can't remember specifically.

But yeah, crazy ass game. The guy was pissing me off the whole game, hes the type of guy who will kick an onside kick in the 2nd quarter. but after you call a time out he switches. I LAWL, because he then did a little squib kick, and i returned it for a T.D, never tried any of those glitches of gimmicks with me.

That was my first game with Tampa Bay. So I still need to get to know their defenses, and what not.

So Monday is going to be the last day people can join right OP?

I sent my friend an email with the details telling him to join. Hes a good guy he defintly will play for seaons to come. For seasons to come, can anyone upload the new roster from NCAA Football, so we have the new draft class or does the 'owner' or creator of franchise that can do that.

I am excited to get to playing, and trading with people esp. I should buy myself a mic with my winnings.

bill2266
    steelers

he was probably playing zone blitz it sounds like. this league sound like fun good luck

HustleGetPaid

Okay could you do Tuesday at um 430 Eastern time? I have classes on tuesdays from 9am till 3 pm eastern.

but 430 eastern would work good. yes i am the bucs.

and wow. i just had one of the best moments on madden in my life.

okay, the game is tied in the 4th. i try to kick a 55 yard field goal iwth 45 seconds left. i miss. he gets the ball back on the next play gets a passing t.d takes a 6 point lead with 34 seconds left. but misses the extra point!

i get the ball back on the 20 after taking a knee.
    i run a play, over the middle to my te, and he takes it down to his 29 yard line. i called a t.o i have all three left.
    i run a play, he gets a catch call anther t.o on his 12 yard line.
    play doesn't work play doesn't work play doesnt work
    finally on 4th down i get a passing play down to the 5 yard line with 7 seconds to go.
    i run a play a quick slant to winslow he wasn't open so i do a fade to my other wr. tipepd away. but magically there was 1 second left!

so i had to think, so i make my wr to an 90 degree angle type thing, straight then cross over the middle. what do you know he is wide open. he catches it on the 1.5 yard line, and i dive in, and i make the extra kick to win!

sorry i had to share that, i am so pumped right now. i know its a video game, but damn. you really get your adrenaline going in this game.
    Yeah Tuesday is good, I get outta class at 1:30 and no work for me the next 2 weeks. Good game so far in real life with the Lions/Bucs...

bill2266
    steelers

Any word when we are going to start, been having crazy weather here in Vegas storms coming in power keeps coming on and off

neverstoppers23

my friend has yet to join, he has not been on the last two days. I am trying to call him up.....

at any rate the lions team. When do you want to play. tomorrow at lets say 430 eastern time?

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

hwo did I just see this???

BGboothA

Are there still teams available....I want in

neverstoppers23

there are a bunch of teams left, just don't pick the cheifs my friend wants them is about to join tomorrow. there are still a lot of good teams left actually....

BGboothA

I took Panthers! My favorite team to play online this year....watch out boys..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Join up people.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

i took the bills
    username: Brendino1

HustleGetPaid

my friend has yet to join, he has not been on the last two days. I am trying to call him up.....

at any rate the lions team. When do you want to play. tomorrow at lets say 430 eastern time?
    About yesterday, my son was born early yesterday morning, so of course I was tied up with that. Could've played last night after 9pm but was exhausted. We can try and play later today after say 8-9pm EDT...

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

grabbed the titans

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Im in with the patriots

neverstoppers23

About yesterday, my son was born early yesterday morning, so of course I was tied up with that. Could've played last night after 9pm but was exhausted. We can try and play later today after say 8-9pm EDT...
    Wish I could play tonight at that time, ******* night class tonight. Unless you want to play either this afternoon around 4 pm eastern time. or at 1030 pm eastern time when i get back from the night course.

congrats on being a dad.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I got Eagles let me know whoever im spose to play

neverstoppers23

You play the Rams, whoever has the rams, it should say if someone has them. If no one has them yet, I guess just wait. In till the OP closes the league. Once he does that, I guess you will just play the computer?

BTW guys, i just won anther game last night. on the last play. Don't know if the other one was more amazing or if this one was.
    Anyways, i kick a field goal with 55 seconds left to go.
    Then i kick it off, and i kick it a 100 percent, and he ******* returns it to the 1 yard line, then just does a QB sneak. to score.
    i then have 43 seconds left, with 1 time out.
    I run a couple of plays over the middle. get 10 yards here, run with vick 10 yards there. Then anther pass for 20 yards. I know have it on the 40 yard line. So i call time out. there now is around 17 seconds left.
    first down hail mary, nothing, second down hail mary nothing.
    Third down hail mary throw a perfect ball to Avant for a touch down in the middle of two defenders.
    1 second left in the game. So i just squib kick it and win the game. woooooot.
    So in my last three games played. I have won the game in the final play.

High3rEl3m3nt

Looks like I'll need to up my game to keep my matchups from being too lopsided...that, and I'll need to log-in some practice with the Bills. Still trying to figure out which poster am I suppose to play...let me know -HE

HustleGetPaid

Wish I could play tonight at that time, ******* night class tonight. Unless you want to play either this afternoon around 4 pm eastern time. or at 1030 pm eastern time when i get back from the night course.

congrats on being a dad.
    Thanks and yeah we can play around 1030-11pm EDT tonight. I didn't get any work in with the Lions, but I'm sure we'll have fun...

bill2266
    steelers

congrads hustle for being a father

HustleGetPaid

Thanks Bill, I say everyone that has joined post their PSN ID: and team they have. I start out:

PSN ID: BeeBallin_27

Team: Detroit Lions

neverstoppers23

Thanks and yeah we can play around 1030-11pm EDT tonight. I didn't get any work in with the Lions, but I'm sure we'll have fun...
    if you see this, i will be on around 11pm eastern.

neverstoppers23

Thanks Bill, I say everyone that has joined post their PSN ID: and team they have. I start out: PSN ID: BeeBallin_27 Team: Detroit Lions
    Tampa Bay Bucs.

RarRarJake

High3rEl3m3nt

Brendino1
    Bills

neverstoppers23

Hey FYI i invited you, so whenever you a ready check your messages for the invite.

I see you joined, lets do this! GL

First 1234 Last