fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Done with MLB

I just wanted to let you guys know after last night's loss that I am done with MLB. While this has been unprofitable for, it was still a fun few months and I look forward to seeing you guys next MLB season. I will still be capping, however, I will be moving on to Hockey and Football. Hopefully, I will have more success in that department.

Since I want to leave on a positive note, I will give you all my predictions for the remaining weeks of the season. I hope you all can profit from it.

Take the Red Sox 9/2 to win the World Series: I know this sounds dumb to some of you, but they are definitely the best team in baseball this year. They have the most well rounded team and are good in every single category. Great offense, great defense, great starters (including Beckett who is so valuable come playoff time), good bullpen. The only other AL team that has a chance of beating the Bosox are the Angels. While the Angels are also a great team, they lack offensive production and Krod is so overrated it's not even funny. The Red Sox will have no problem handling the cubs come world series time. Remember, the Cubs bullpen is always having problems and they have very little playoff experience. Also, I doubt they can win postseason games on the road easily. Plus, the AL is better than the NL. That is a fact.

And lastly, please fade the Rays in every playoff game. I do not envision them getting past the first round let alone winning a playoff game. They are way too inexperienced and will most likely end up facing the Angels in the first round if things continue as they are.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree, bosox take it
    and krod is overrated