Favorites (102-92)(-12.52 units)
Underdogs (82-103)(-2.50 units)
Parlays (48-54)(+10.15 units)

For The Season (232-249)(-4.87 units)

Took a beating last night. I really thought it would be dogs, so I played four of them and lost every single one dropping four units. I am close to giving it up. Heart just not into with college and pro football here. Football takes up so much time, especially in college with all those games. I have now dug myself a hole for the year, so from here on out here is what I am going to do.

First losing night I have in baseball I am hanging it up unless I am in the plus for the year and the only way that will happen is if I string together a few winning nights in a row. Once in the plus if I get that lucky, I will continue to play as long as I am in the plus. This way if I get hot and start winning it will be fun again, but I am not going to lose much more on top of my 4.87 units right now. So with that in mind here are Tuesday baseball plays.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.17 units

Mets over Washington
Minnesota over Kansas City

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.20

Mets over Washington
Houston over Pittsburgh

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.56 units

Milwaukee over Cincinnati
Angels over Yankees

One unit single plays

Florida +135 vs Phillies
St Louis +100 vs Cubs
Tampa Bay +143 vs Boston
Texas +133 vs Seattle

As you can see I loaded up with big favorite moneyline parlays. It is the only thing that has saved my season, so I might as well play them. I also played four dogs that I feel have a great chance of winning and I only need two of them for a profit.

Hopefully I will be back on Wednesday to post more play. If I lose I will be back to post final season record for 2008.

Good Luck Everybody!!