Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Ding Dong Bell, latest crack head

I always knew there just wasn't something right about Derek Bell. Maybe he could room with Gooden...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2415413
    TAMPA, Fla. -- Former outfielder Derek Bell was charged with felony cocaine possession, police said Thursday. Bell, 37, was pulled over for a traffic violation, Tampa police said.

"He was found with a crack pipe in the back seat of his car which was still warm," police spokesman Larry McKinnon said.

Bell is also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, McKinnon said. Bell later told police the items were his. He was being held in jail on $2,500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.

Bell was first drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in 1987 and won the World Series with the team in 1992. He last signed as a free agent with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2000. He also played for the San Diego Padres, New York Mets and Houston Astros.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an idiot. I wonder if he was using during his playing days.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

my guess he was using during his playing days. just take a look at one of his old baseball cards, and see how old that guy look way back then.