Favorites (102-92)(-12.52 units)
Underdogs (82-99)(+1.50 units)
Parlays (48-54)(+10.15 units)

For The Season (232-245)(-0.87 units)

1-2 on Friday but only losing 0.43 units. I lost both favorite plays, but hit a nice parlay go get most of it back. I really think for the most part I have had a bad baseball season, so to only be down less than a unit I am happy. I took Saturday and Sunday off from bases to concentrate on football. Only three weeks left in the season, I am hoping to last the last three weeks. I am so tempted to get out of it all together, but I will hang in there another week and see what happens.

I think September is an insane month in baseball. The lousy teams are more loose and play better sometimes, they bring young kids up who surprise, while the good teams have a ton of pressure on them to win. I think there will definitely be more dogs than favs the rest of this season, so with that in mind I will mostly be playing dogs. Just because a team has to win, does not mean they will.

Florida +159 vs Phillies………Fish are always a pain in the neck for phillies and it would not be unlike this Phillies team to win 2 of 3 at New York and then come home and lose to Florida.

Tampa Bay +189 vs Boston…………Why not take the “feel good” story of the year in baseball and get them at these odds. No way Boston should be this big a favorite.

Arizona +148 vs San Fran………….Everybody always bets on Lincecum and he usually wins. My gut tells me to go against him tonight.

Pittsburgh +121 vs Houston………….I must be out of my mind taking a horrible road team like Pittsburgh and only getting +121. I think there is a reason the line is this low.

Think I will stop there, although I am tempted to play more. All I need is a 2-2 night to make a profit. Surely I can do that. We will see. Good Luck Everybody!!