SOLAMAN
    SOLAMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3749

Mlb parlay partnership

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP....

Review the next 3 posts for the explanation ...............

To start... I would like to give some background info on using this system with the NBA.

NBA PARLAY PARTNERSHIP SUMMARY UPDATE THRU 3/15

RECORD 135 - 1
    TOTAL UNITS... +85
    PENDING.............3

BACKGROUND INFO... I have experimented with the parlay partnership for the last 2 seasons with the NBA. We are betting all 4 combinations of a 2 game parlay using the high and low spreads regardless of the favorite and chasing each combination loss with the parlay partnership progression. Each combination has made it to the last step of the progression but only one failed to cover for the only loss.

PLAN: Because of the above results I plan to make a few adjustments. I plan to increase the number of parlays from one to four and use 1/4 units instead of full units. This will give me 4 more steps in the progression. This will give 16 steps in the progression instead of 12. No series has gone 16 steps in the progression after 2 seasons of data. I have also included what I call....partnership rescue.. if a series goes this far.

I plan to apply this experiment to the MLB for a trial run.

SOLAMAN

PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    I have looked at this idea the last 2 seasons with the NBA and will give it a trial run with MLB this season as an experiment with a few adjustments. This idea is very different and difficult for some to understand but its just an effort as I continue to look for an edge.

Based on the data of the last 2 seaons with the NBA, we will use 1/4 units instead of full units. You will find more info on this with my next post.

As mentioned with my other systems, this type of wagering is not for everyone because you will have 12 of 16 series pending at all times until the last few weeks of the seasons unless you prefer to wager on just one parlay. The idea of losing 3 of 4 series for each parlay and expect to have a profitable season is not acceptable by many but that is the PLAN! The goal of each combination is to cover at least once in 16 parlays.

The goal is to win 200 units each season with the combined totals of the NBA and MLB.

Recommendation: Minimum of 5 books and a bankroll of 300 units.
    Example:
    Size of 1/4 unit ... $5.00 ...bankroll $1500
    Size of 1/4 unit....$10.00...bankroll $3000

Start small and double the size of the 1/4 unit for every 100 units won.

This experiment with the MLB starts within a few days on March 31.. The totals gives us an average of -110 with a 2.6 payout. We will use the 2.6 payout for all parlay combinations with this experiment.

NEXT POST: PARLAY PARTNERSHIP EXPLANATION

SOLAMAN

PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

This system can be used for the NBA with the spread and the MLB for totals

SET-UP: We are taking the unit size and breaking it down to one-quarter units. This will give us width and depth without increasing the unit size. It is compared to investing in mutual funds vs single stocks. You are spreading your investment over several opportunities instead of just one and with less risk.

THE PLAN: This system is based on a two-game parlay. There is no handicapping required for this system because you are betting on all four combinations. It is a partnership of all possible combinations to win one-quarter unit. This is a chase system with a goal to cover each combination at least once in 16 plays. A cover will result with one-quarter unit at any level of the betting progression. Several books are needed to make this work. Our goal is to win one-quarter unit for each parlay every day for the entire season . We are wagering up to 4 parlays every day with the opportunity to win up to one unit every day. Optional: You can wager on just one parlay if prefered but this reduce your potential units up to 75%.

You are betting on all 4 possible combinations and the result will be 3 losers and 1 winner each day for each parlay. Follow the progression scale and chase each combination until there is a cover then start over again at step #1. You will have up to 4 parlays every day and 12 pending series until end of the season and at that time you will start eliminating combinations with covers. If there is no cover for a combination after 16 parlays then parlay partnership rescue becomes active. See below for details.

THE MLB PARLAY SET-UP
    FIRST GAME.... LOWEST TOTAL
    SECOND GAME.... HIGHEST TOTAL

MLB PARLAY COMBINATIONS (TOTALS)
    (1) = gm 1 / gm 2 ....... OVER / OVER
    (2) = gm 1 / gm 2........ UNDER / UNDER
    (3) = gm 1 / gm 2........ OVER / UNDER
    (4) = gm 1 / gm 2.........UNDER / OVER

1st parlay...... lowest / highest totals
    2nd parlay.... (next in line)(2nd lowest & highest)
    3rd parlay..... (next in line)(3rd lowest & highest)
    4th parlay..... (next in line)(4th lowest & higest)

*** tie breaker: (1)We will use the best odds for totals (2nd tie-breaker) best odds for totals/favorite (3rd tie-breaker) best money line odds. (sbr ... mlb odds and scores)

THE NBA PARLAY SET-UP

GAME ONE (lowest spread)
    VISTING TEAM (1)
    HOME TEAM (2)

GAME TWO (highest spread)
    VISTING TEAM (3)
    HOME TEAM (4)

tie-breaker: highest in totals

NBA PARLAY COMBINATIONS (1 & 3) (1 & 4) (2 & 3) (2 & 4) (spread)
    (1/3) = visting team gm 1 / visiting team gm 2
    (1/4) = visting team gm 1 / home team gm 2
    (2/3) = home team gm 1 / visiting team gm 2
    (2/4) = home team gm 1 / home team gm 2

PARLAY PARTNERSHIP PROGRESSION (based on -110 with a 2.6 average payout)
    (This progression is used for each combination of every parlay)

1. .10 x 2.6 ..........total risk .10 to win 1/4 net unit
    2. .14 x 2.6 ..........total risk .24 to win 1/4 net unit
    3. .19 x 2.6...........total risk .43 to win 1/4 net unit
    4. .27 x 2.6...........total risk .70 to win 1/4 net unit
    5. .37 x 2.6...........total risk 1.07 to win 1/4 net unit
    6. .51 x 2.6...........total risk 1.58 to win 1/4 net unit
    7. .71 x 2.6...........total risk 2.29 to win 1/4 net unit
    8. .98 x 2.6...........total risk 3.27 to win 1/4 net unit
    9. 1.36 x 2.6.........total risk 4.63 to win 1/4 net unit
    10. 1.88 x 2.6 ......total risk 6.51 to win 1/4 net unit
    11. 2.60 x 2.6.......total risk 9.11 to win 1/4 net unit
    12. 3.60 x 2.6.......total risk 12.71 to win 1/4 net unit
    13. 4.99 x 2.6.......total risk 17.70 to win 1/4 net unit
    14. 6.91 x 2.6.......total risk 24.61 to win 1/4 net unit
    15. 9.57 x 2.6.......total risk 34.18 to win 1/4 net unit
    16. 13.25 x 2.6.....total risk 47.45 to win 1/4 net unit

EXAMPLE: $10 (1/4 UNIT SIZE) ($40 UNIT SIZE)
    (mlb parlay #1.... combination 1 / OVER / OVER)
    1ST PLAY..... .10 X 40 = $4.00 WAGER TO WIN $10 ............loss
    2ND PLAY.... .14 X 40 =$5.60 WAGER TO WIN $10 (net).....loss
    3RD PLAY..... .19 X 40 = $7.60 WAGER TO WIN $10 (net)....loss
    4TH PLAY...... .27 X 40 = $10.80 WAGER TO WIN $10 (net)..loss
    5TH PLAY...... .37 X 40 = $14.80 WAGER TO WIN $10 (net)..win

Cover was made on the 5th play for 1/4 unit won of $10. Instead of using $40 for the unit size for each combination of each parlay. We used the $10 quarter-unit size for each combination of each parlay.

Example:
    1/4 unit .. $10 each combination x 16 combinations or 4 parlays = $160
    compared to:
    one unit..$40 each combination X 4 combinations or 1 parlay = $160

OR....

1/4 unit .. $5 each combination x 16 combinations or 4 parlays = $80
    compared to:
    one unit..$20 each combination X 4 combinations or 1 parlay = $80

The amount is the same but just spreading it over 4 parlays instead of just one and the progression steps are increased from 12 steps to 16.

You will have 3 pending combinations for each parlay until the last few days of the season. At that time each combination will be eliminated with a cover.

Partnership to the rescue: If any combination goes thru 16 plays with no cover, the losing partner returns to step 5 of the progression and the losing partner and the other 15 partners will work to rescue the units lost. After a cover is made by any combination partner instead of returning to step one of the progression, a return is made to step 5 and when a cover is made then the 2 to 3 additional units are contributed to the losing partner until the debt is paid in full. This removes the stress of losing a series.

The reason for the one-quarter units is that we need more than 12 steps in the progression based on the data over the last 2 seasons. Based on the data with the NBA we had combinations go to the 12th step of the progression and only one failed to cover on the 12th level but NO SERIES would have reached the 16th step of the quarter unit progression.

Recommendation: I would recommend at least 5 books for this system. Matching the numbers with the books is recommended but not necessary. Since there is no handicapping, it will take only a few minutes to make all of your wagers with this system. I suggest to start with a small quarter unit size and double it for every 100 quarter units you win. You wil lose 3 of 4 wagers for each parlay every day and 12 of 16 with four parlays but the unit size remains the same as one parlay since we are using 1/4 units. Remember, the last few weeks of the season, we will start eliminating pending parlay combinations with covers. You can play just one parlay if you prefer but the number of potential units will be drastically reduced.

The main question that I hear is this: How can you lose 3 of 4 wagers and win? Because we are chasing each combination with the parlay partnership progression!!!

This system for the both the NBA and MLB will cover 11 of the 12 months (nba / nov - march) (mlb / apr - sept).

CLOSING COMMENTS: I tried to make the explanation as simple as possible. I will also give updates during the season to help you understand it.
    Last edited by SOLAMAN; 03-16-11 at 06:30 PM.

isg2010
    isg2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What's the rationale for needing 5 books?

SOLAMAN

Quote Originally Posted by isg2010 View Post
    What's the rationale for needing 5 books?
    You can use a minimum of 4 books but an extra book can give just another option if needed. More books can give you the opportunity to match the numbers which is recommended but not necessary.

Since there are 4 different combinations for each parlay and the reason for multiple books is that you use one book for each combination.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

i have to say sal, this looks profitable but dedication will be needed

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Very interesting. I am gonna track it.

Nevada
    Nevada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Parlays = bad
    Chasing = bad
    (my own opinion)

The best way to make money on MLB is betting single game small underdogs. If you can hit 45-50% of games like this, you can make good $$$. It seems a lot easier than doing a 16 game chase (which would eat up half a month of betting)
    Goodluck with the system this year though.

SOLAMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Parlays = bad
    Chasing = bad
    (my own opinion)

The best way to make money on MLB is betting single game small underdogs. If you can hit 45-50% of games like this, you can make good $$$. It seems a lot easier than doing a 16 game chase (which would eat up half a month of betting)
    Goodluck with the system this year though.
    I agree with you on chasing but there is an exception to every rule. My winnings with chase systems far exceeds my straight wagers. I research ideas and will make trial runs before I go live. You need the right mindset and a bankroll to do this and this approach has worked very well for me.

The parlay partnership with the NBA this season has a record of 140 - 1 with plus 90 units and this thread is only attempt to make a mlb trial run.

soldier1047

Your other NBA ats halves was pretty impressive! I enjoyed watching the wins coming in.

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP.....

The trial run starts today with MLB.....

We will look at the Parlay#1 as our main play followed by the secondary parlays.

This idea has worked with the NBA this season and our goal is to have similar success with MLB.

You will have 3 pending series with one parlay or 12 pending series with four parlays until the end of season and that time parlays will be eliminated with covers with the plan to reduce all pending series to zero.

I will post the totals for each parlay every day with the daily updates but only if there is enough interest.
    Points Awarded:

jayh gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SOLAMAN View Post
    I agree with you on chasing but there is an exception to every rule. My winnings with chase systems far exceeds my straight wagers. I research ideas and will make trial runs before I go live. You need the right mindset and a bankroll to do this and this approach has worked very well for me.

The parlay partnership with the NBA this season has a record of 140 - 1 with plus 90 units and this thread is only attempt to make a mlb trial run.

Parlays are only bad if you lose. Parlays have made me a lot of money

jayh
    jayh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SOLAMAN View Post
    I will post the totals for each parlay every day with the daily updates but only if there is enough interest.

I'm very interested. Been following your NBA Road System and reading up on your NBA Parlay Partnership thread. Please keep us up to date.

Thanks

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU X/X
    RECORD: 0 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS :0
    SERIES PENDING: 0

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (3/31) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................LAA/KC 8.5...............SF/LAD 6.5
    PARLAY #2..................ATL/WAS 8.0............SD/STL 7.5
    PARLAY #3..................DET/NYY 8.0..............MIL/CN 8.0
    PARLAY #4.................N/A

(BASED ON -110 / 2.6 PAYOUT)

PARTNERSHIP RESCUE....N/A

MISC. TOTALS (used for rainouts or pushes)...N/A

COMMENTS: You are using multiple books and wagering on all parlay combinations for each parlay. You decide on the number of parlays. Again, this is only a trial run.
    Last edited by SOLAMAN; 03-31-11 at 08:45 AM.

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 10/31
    RECORD: 3 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : + .75
    SERIES PENDING: 9

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS FOR (3/31)

PARLAY #1..................LAA/KC 8.5...............SF/LAD 6.5......U/U
    PARLAY #2..................ATL/WAS 8.0............SD/STL 7.5.......U/O
    PARLAY #3..................DET/NYY 8.0..............MIL/CN 8.0......O/O

PARLAY #1
    date....(1)over/over.....(2)under/under.......(3)over/under.....(4)under/over
    10/31......X(1/16)............W(1/16)................X(1/16)...............X(1/16)
    PARLAY #2
    10/31........X(1/16)............X(1/16).................X(1/16).............W(1/16)

PARLAY #3
    10/31......w(1/16)..........x(1/16).................x(1/16).............x(1/16)

PARLAY #4
    n/a

MISC. TOTALS (used for rainouts or pushes)...N/A

Comments: I will post today plays on my next post.

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (4/1) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................MN/TOR 8.5.............SEA/0AK 6.5
    PARLAY #2..................AZ/COL 8.5...............HOU/PHI 7.0
    PARLAY #3..................BAL/TB 8.5..............SF/LAD 7.0
    PARLAY #4..................LAA/KC 8.5.............HOU/PHI 7.0

COMMENTS: You have a total of 16 combinations with all 4 parlays.

SOLAMAN

Correction: date error.........

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 03/31
    RECORD: 3 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : + .75
    SERIES PENDING: 9

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS FOR (3/31)

PARLAY #1..................LAA/KC 8.5...............SF/LAD 6.5......U/U
    PARLAY #2..................ATL/WAS 8.0............SD/STL 7.5.......U/O
    PARLAY #3..................DET/NYY 8.0..............MIL/CN 8.0......O/O

PARLAY #1
    03/31......X(1/16)............W(1/16)................X(1/16)...............X(1/16)
    PARLAY #2
    03/31........X(1/16)............X(1/16).................X(1/16).............W(1/16)

PARLAY #3
    03/31......w(1/16)..........x(1/16).................x(1/16).............x(1/16)

PARLAY #4
    n/a

bulichme
    bulichme's Avatar Become A Pro!

This looks promising..

SOLAMAN

Quote Originally Posted by solaman View Post
    mlb parlay partnership

parlay combinations
    #1 over / over
    #2 under / under
    #3 over / under
    #4 under / over

today plays: (4/1) / game one.........../ game two
    parlay #1..................mn/tor 8.5.............sea/0ak 6.5
    parlay #2..................az/col 8.5...............hou/phi 7.0
    parlay #3..................bal/tb 8.5..............sf/lad 7.0
    parlay #4..................laa/kc 8.5.............nym/fla 7.0

comments: You have a total of 16 combinations with all 4 parlays.
    correction: Parlay#4 ..game 2 ... Nym/fla not hou/phi

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 4/1
    RECORD: 6 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : +1.50
    MISC TTL: +.01
    NET TTL...........+1.51
    SERIES PENDING: 12

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS: (4/1) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................MN/TOR 8.5.............SEA/0AK 6.5..........O/O
    PARLAY #2..................AZ/COL 8.5...............HOU/PHI 7.0..........O/O
    PARLAY #3..................BAL/TB 8.5..............SF/LAD 7.0.............U/PUSH
    PARLAY #4..................LAA/KC 8.5.............NYM//FLA 7.0..........U/O

PARLAY #1
    03/31......X(1/16)............W(1/16)................X(1/16)...............X(1/16)
    4/1..........W(2/16)...........X(1/16).................X(2/16)...............X(2/16)
    PARLAY #2
    03/31........X(1/16)............X(1/16).................X(1/16).............W(1/16)
    4/1...........W(2/16)...........X(2/16).................X(2/16)..............X(1/16)

PARLAY #3
    4/1..........X(1/16)*.........X(2/16)*................X(2/16)*............X(2/16)*

PARLAY #4
    4/1..........X(1/16).............X(1/16)..................X(1/16).............W(1/16)

MISC. TOTALS (used for rainouts or pushes)...
    4/1 -PARLAY #3 --PUSH ....... +.01 (.25 - .24 = .01)*

Comments: PARLAY #3 had a push. The parlay is reduced to a single game straight bet when one of the games of the parlay is voided. When this happens the progression remains the same for the next day and plus or minus units are placed in the Misc totals.
    I will post today plays on my next post.
    Last edited by SOLAMAN; 04-02-11 at 07:31 AM.

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (4/2) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................SEA/OAK 7.0.............BOS/TX 9.5
    PARLAY #2..................SF/LAD 7.0................DET/NYY 9.5
    PARLAY #3..................HOU/PHI 7.0..............MIL/CN 8.5
    PARLAY #4..................NYM/FLA 8.0.............CHI/CLE 8.5

COMMENTS: We are NOT looking for a 60% winning percentage but only a 6% (1 of 16) for each parlay combination.

JJV
    JJV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

looking good so far seems 1 out of 4 winning so far

SOLAMAN

Quote Originally Posted by JJV View Post
    looking good so far seems 1 out of 4 winning so far
    I am not sure about your comment! Yes it is 1 of 4 unless there is a push or rainout. This is the whole idea about this system... you will lose 3 out of 4 combinations for each parlay and still win units! Remember you are chasing the 3 losing parlay combinations until each one wins and profits.

The NBA parlay partnership is almost completed which is similar to the MLB and currently it is plus 100 units and currently it is eliminating pending series combinations with only one left to finish. I have 8 more opportunites to make a cover to finish the season with over 100 units but if it does not I will still profit over 50 units.
    Last edited by SOLAMAN; 04-03-11 at 06:38 AM.

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 4/2
    RECORD: 9 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : +2.25
    MISC TTL: -.06
    NET TTL...........+2.19

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS FOR (4/2)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................SEA/OAK 7.0.............BOS/TX 9.5...............PUSH/O
    PARLAY #2..................SF/LAD 7.0................DET/NYY 9.5.............O/O
    PARLAY #3..................HOU/PHI 7.0..............MIL/CN 8.5.................O/U
    PARLAY #4..................NYM/FLA 8.0.............CHI/CLE 8.5................O/O

PARLAY #1
    4/1..........W(2/16)...........X(1/16).................X(2/16)...............X(2/16)
    4/2..........X(1/16)*...........X(2/16)*.................X(3/16)*...............X(3/16)*
    PARLAY #2
    4/1...........W(2/16)...........X(2/16).................X(2/16)..............X(1/16)
    4/2...........W(1/16)...........X(3/16).................X(3/16)..............X(2/16)

PARLAY #3
    4/1..........X(1/16)*.........X(2/16)*................X(2/16)*............X(2/16)*
    4/2..........X(1/16)..........X(2/16).................W(2/16).............X(2/16)

PARLAY #4
    4/1..........X(1/16).............X(1/16)..................X(1/16).............W(1/16)
    4/2..........W(2/16)...........X(2/16)...................X(2/16).............X(1/6)

4/2 PARLAY #1 - PUSH..........-.07 (.26 - .33 = -.07)

COMMENTS:

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (4/3) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................SF/LAD 7.5.............AZ/COL 9.5
    PARLAY #2..................ATL/WA 7.5.............LAA/KC 9.5
    PARLAY #3..................SEA/OAK7.5............DET/NYY 9.5
    PARLAY #4..................HOU/PHI 8.0.............BOS/TX 9.5

Comments: The plays are on all 4 combinations of each parlay.

soldier1047

Pretty extensive. Good job!

SOLAMAN

Quote Originally Posted by soldier1047 View Post
    Pretty extensive. Good job!
    Yes it is! I will try to hang in there until there is no interest. The NBA parlay partnership worked well this season but I am not sure if it will work with MLB or not. This is just a trial run and using this thread to document the results.

JJV

Definitely a solid job right now sol, even if its in trial period

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 4/3
    RECORD: 12 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : +3.00
    MISC TTL: -.13
    NET TTL...........+2.87

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS FOR (4/3)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................SF/LAD 7.5.............AZ/COL 9.5...........O/RAINOUT
    PARLAY #2..................ATL/WA 7.5.............LAA/KC 9.5..........O/O
    PARLAY #3..................SEA/OAK7.5............DET/NYY 9.5.......O/O
    PARLAY #4..................HOU/PHI 8.0.............BOS/TX 9.5.........O/U

PARLAY #1
    4/2..........X(1/16)*...........X(2/16)*.................X(3/16)*.............X(3/16)*
    4/3..........X(1/16)*...........X(2/16)*.................X(3/16)*.............X(3/16)*
    PARLAY #2
    4/2...........W(1/16)...........X(3/16).................X(3/16)..............X(2/16)
    4/3...........W(1/6).............X(4/16).................X(4/16)..............X(3/16)

PARLAY #3
    4/2..........X(1/16)..........X(2/16).................W(2/16).............X(2/16)
    4/3..........W(2/16).........X(3/16).................X(1/16)..............X(3/16)

PARLAY #4
    4/2..........W(2/16)...........X(2/16)...................X(2/16).............X(1/16)
    4/3...........X(1/16)............X(3/16)..................W(3/16)............X(2/16)

4/2 PARLAY #1 - PUSH..........-.07 (.26 - .33 = -.07)*
    4/3 PARLAY#1 - rainout...........-.07(.26 - .33 = -.07)*

COMMENTS:

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (4/4) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................ATL/MIL 8.5.............MN/NY 10
    PARLAY #2..................PITT/STL 9..............DET/BALT 9.5
    PARLAY #3..................SEA/TX 9................AZ/CHI 9
    PARLAY #4..................N/A

JJV

Good night yesterday 2 parlys #2 & #3

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take straight up RL's instead

Ring_28_2011_NY
    Ring_28_2011_NY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

How can you post a record for this. If you bet on every outcome of the games it is impossible to lose. Is this a way to slowly make money when the biggest parlay hits and minimize the losses when another hits. I did the work for parlay one of yesterday's games and it was impossible to make a profit. One parlay broke even and the others were all losses

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP
    2011 SEASON
    UPDATE THRU 4/4
    RECORD: 15 - 0
    TOTAL UNITS : +3.75
    MISC TTL: -.13
    NET TTL...........+3.62

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

PARLAY RESULTS FOR (4/4)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GAME ONE........... GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................ATL/MIL 8.5.............MN/NY 10................U/U
    PARLAY #2..................PITT/STL 9..............DET/BALT 9.5...........U/U
    PARLAY #3..................SEA/TX 9................AZ/CHI 9...................O/U
    PARLAY #4..................N/A

PARLAY #1
    4/2..........X(1/16)*...........X(2/16)*.................X(3/16)*.............X(3/16)*
    4/3..........X(1/16)*...........X(2/16)*.................X(3/16)*.............X(3/16)*
    4/4..........X(1/16)............W(2/16).................X(3/16)...............X(3/16)
    PARLAY #2
    4/3...........W(1/16)...........X(4/16).................X(4/16)..............X(3/16)
    4/4...........X(1/16).............W(5/16)...............X(5/16)..............X(4/16)

PARLAY #3
    4/3..........W(2/16).........X(3/16).................X(1/16)..............X(3/16)
    4/4..........X(3/16)...........X(4/16).................W(2/16)............X(4/16)

PARLAY #4
    4/2..........W(2/16)...........X(2/16)...................X(2/16).............X(1/16)
    4/3...........X(1/16)............X(3/16)..................W(3/16)............X(2/16)

4/2 PARLAY #1 - PUSH..........-.07 (.26 - .33 = -.07)*
    4/3 PARLAY#1 - rainout...........-.07(.26 - .33 = -.07)*

COMMENTS:

SOLAMAN

MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP

PARLAY COMBINATIONS
    #1 OVER / OVER
    #2 UNDER / UNDER
    #3 OVER / UNDER
    #4 UNDER / OVER

TODAY PLAYS: (4/5) / GAME ONE.........../ GAME TWO
    PARLAY #1..................SF/SD 7.0...............AZ/CHI 9.5
    PARLAY #2..................LAA/TB 7.5..............OAK/TOR 9.0
    PARLAY #3..................LAD/COL 8.0............WAS/FLA 9.0
    PARLAY #4..................ATL/MIL 8.0..............CHI/KC 9.0

1234 ... Last