Favorites (100-90)(-12.14 units)
Underdogs (82-98)(+2.50 units)
Parlays (47-53)(+9.20 units)

For The Season (229-241)(-0.44 units)

Played three dogs last night but this time I only won one of three. Good thing about playing dogs and sucking is that I only lost 0.65 units last night. That does however put me back in the hole for the year but only at a little less than a half unit. I can live with that. Short card for Thursday….here are my hopeful winners.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.33 units

Milwaukee over San Diego
Tampa Bay over Yankees

What can I say? Milwaukee is just a mismatch vs the Pads today and the nobody is afraid of the Yankees anymore. Yanks won two straight, so I think Tampa comes out and gives a great effort today behind Kazmir.

One unit single plays

Angels -146 vs Detroit…………….I lost with the Angels yesterday, so I am coming right back with them today. Angels a great road team, and pitching matchup greatly favors Angels is this one.

Washington +111 vs Atlanta………….Still riding the red hot Nats (that sounds funny). A little more scary now that they are going on the road, but Braves have packed it in for the year and Washington has shown some pride and hope for the future.

Cincinnati -126 vs Pittsburgh………..This one might be a forced play but I am off work and it is an early start. Pirates are one of the worst road teams in baseball and they have one the first couple at the Reds. Both teams suck, but the Reds are a 500 team at home and I just cannot see the Bucs winning another one here.

That is it for today. I am surprised that I even found this many plays on a small card like this, but then again I have a tendacy when I am off work during a weekday to play some games that maybe I should not, so be warned.

Good Luck Everybody!!