Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Monday - Pair of 5's Sir

Lets's recap yesterday. The Don't CC contrarian string play was unsuccessful. However, CC will have to come thru on his next start to wheel a profit on his last three starts. Do you think, he knows about this play? Probably not.

Nontheless, CWS was able to pull it out over BOS to split the double dog contrarian play thus a profit, making 16.5% on your money.

PIT -230 (L)
    CWS +133 (W)

Units go to the bank and for the most part, the bleeding has stopped.

Overall
    23-23 50.00% +6.70 units

Favorites
    8-3 72.73% +3.29 units

Dogs
    15-20 42.86% +3.41 units
    Last edited by Pair of 5s Sir; 09-01-08 at 05:04 AM.

Pair of 5s Sir

Radar Screen

After review of today's games, we have two games later on tonight. First, BAL gets on the contrarian radar along with CWS.

BAL will take on the big home angle for BOS. BOS pounce money will move this game to a bigger price. Waiting for line confirmation as the day progresses.

In the CWS game, the Church of Cliff Lee will make a galant effort to perform miracles on behalf of his people. However, CWS will perform a satanic ritual to take him down.

BAL and CWS on the radar. I will let you know if it's a selection as gametime approaches.

Pair of 5s Sir

Radar Screen II

The double dog contrarian play is still on the radar screen with line movement confirmation holding.

BAL and CWS are blipping on the radar, like Gustav and Hanna.

Your thoughts are most appreciated.

The Contrarian

Pair of 5s Sir

Selection

The double dog contrarian play is selected early today, due to personal scheduling. We are looking for BAL and all its contrarian indicators to take down the BOS on the road. In addition, the Reverend Cliff Lee and the congregation will be preaching to CWS, who will be a tough test. This line is on the fishy side, to say the least.

We are looking for at least a split on the contrarian picks, thus yielding a daily profit.

Go to the window and tell them you want the double dog contrarian play:

BAL +199
    CWS +164

We hit a split on yesterday's contrarian play, let's go for two days in succession.

Beware O Contrare

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7608

GL
    it would be real sweet to hit 50% of dog plays

Pair of 5s Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Pair of 5s Sir View Post
    The double dog contrarian play is selected early today, due to personal scheduling. We are looking for BAL and all its contrarian indicators to take down the BOS on the road. In addition, the Reverend Cliff Lee and the congregation will be preaching to CWS, who will be a tough test. This line is on the fishy side, to say the least.

We are looking for at least a split on the contrarian picks, thus yielding a daily profit.

BAL +199
    CWS +164

We hit a split on yesterday's contrarian play, let's go for two days in succession.

Beware O Contrare
    Although a small sample, I have hit 43% to date with positive units. I clearly understand that past performance is no indication of the future. Nontheless, I know you are routing for me.

5s

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7608

Although a small sample, I have hit 43% to date with positive units. I clearly understand that past performance is no indication of the future. Nontheless, I know you are routing for me.

5s
    hmm,
    i think that's the whole concept of your plays.
    people wagering on past performance indications, pushing the line, and the contrare going opposite

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

The plays look awesome today Pair. Gotta love the dogs who know how to put some runs up on the board. I'll most likely be with you if the Mets can cash for me. I'll keep you updated.

Pair of 5s Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    The plays look awesome today Pair. Gotta love the dogs who know how to put some runs up on the board. I'll most likely be with you if the Mets can cash for me. I'll keep you updated.
    Glad to hear from you King. I will be routing on NYM for you. Let me know if you are down on the double dog contrarian play.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

i agree w/ this technique

BAL +199
    CWS +164

Beware O Contrare
    1 should hit and technique should make money... would have been better if early fav. (det) on american league card would have won and theres another dog (seattle) left w/ these 2 dogs.. im playing all 3 dogs.. bal,sea,cws

Pair of 5s Sir

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    1 should hit and technique should make money... would have been better if early fav. (det) on american league card would have won and theres another dog (seattle) left w/ these 2 dogs.. im playing all 3 dogs.. bal,sea,cws
    I prefer two dog selections, for the mere fact that one win generates a profit. With three dog selections, you need two to win, most of the time.

danrman

yes

i agree w/ you totally.. i just think theres a little value in the tex-seattle line...

Kingctb27

Agh I should just leave you guys alone and not tail anymore. Not looking good

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

BAL has had a few opportunities that they have pissed away.

danrman

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    Agh I should just leave you guys alone and not tail anymore. Not looking good
    sure blame it on us if it makes you feel better.. so the dogs didnt pay off today.. so what!.. go bet the favs. and see how you do.. long term it will **** your bank account up real nice... its no secret late in the year when the teams are streaking and everybody has sold off their players the favs hit more often.. this doesnt necessarily apply to tonight but in general from late july til the end it applies..

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I don't think King was being critical of the Contrarian system danrman.

Anyway, BAL blew it. They had a real nice shot at slamming the door on BOS but they decided to fly the FAIL flag tonight.

Kingctb27

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    sure blame it on us if it makes you feel better.. so the dogs didnt pay off today.. so what!.. go bet the favs. and see how you do.. long term it will **** your bank account up real nice... its no secret late in the year when the teams are streaking and everybody has sold off their players the favs hit more often.. this doesnt necessarily apply to tonight but in general from late july til the end it applies..
    Lol, I didn't mean it like that man... Just saying that the past few days I have tailed I have lost. Maybe I am some sort of jinx. Chill out bud.

danrman

sorry

im sorry it hasnt worked out for ya... your not a jinx.. i didnt know you had been on a bad streak and for that im sorry also.. what is discussed in this thread doesnt represent much of my betting at all (as i played the football games and other baseball games today also for example) so i dont know if trying to tail me as you put it is a good idea.. as a matter of fact i wouldnt listen to other people about how to make the majority of your bets.. it just clouds up the picture alot of times.. having said that i did however mention playing seattle as the 3 dog earlier in the thread and if you played them they made up a unit and a half of the 2 lost on balt and cws.. sorry for the misunderstanding.. you will bounce back.. hang in there

Pair of 5s Sir

It's Official

The double dog contrarian play goes 0-2.

BAL +199 (L)
    CWS +164 (L)

Unfortunately, BAL had it's opportunities to close the door but they failed to do so. Cliff Lee, the most reverend, is too tough.

Overall
    23- 25 47.92% +4.70 units

Favorites
    8-3 72.73% +3.29 units

Dogs
    15-22 40.54% +1.41 units