ok so daBA has a thread posted for first inning scoring from last year
I FEEL THIS IS A GREAT STAT
I feel that his criteria may be able to be tweaked a bit to get some more solid rules for a "system"
BTW guys I feel a system has wins ans losses it is merely away to find statistics to make picking a winning bet a little more easier as the trend says that there is a high probability that it will come out on one side or another more often then 55%

I would like to basically place bets in first inning scores in a game not who scores first just a score period in the first inning.
what information can help make this a better statistical bet?
  • team with most runs scored against them in first inning (bottom 3-4 maybe?)
  • team that scores the most in first inning (actually the top 3 would be best I think but time will tell)
  • did either team get shut out in last game
  • did either team lose their last game
  • getting close to playoffs, is either team in the "hunt"

These are just a list of thoughts and I am not trying to make this overly complicated and I expect losses IT IS GAMBLING
I also am not sure if all or any of these or how much weight any of them will factor into this (but feel confident about what is listed)

I know that this stat is already pretty good and DaBA as I mentioned already has something posted from last year about it and his thoughts are more then welcomed here.
He states to break it down by games per time slot and then by dog plays and then chase them for a winner

I have limited time to be able to be able to input alot just a few miinutes here and there but, I am thinking that this has some good potential as it already does just picking it kinda blind (for the most part)

Thanks for the help if there is any

I would like for some discussion on this at first to get some solid rules and then kinda keep this thread as clean as possible to post the plays (Isiad keep the thread clean)

3g5

Looking for whatever help you can or are willing to commit to!