gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

mlb chase system

any body has a good chase system for mlb u r willing to share. looking to forward to the new mlb system and for me chase system is best for baseball. thanks.

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yes, send me money then chase me

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chase systems are great and you should play them.

Sincerely,
    Sports Book Managers

Primetime2125
    Primetime2125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4237

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    any body has a good chase system for mlb u r willing to share. looking to forward to the new mlb system and for me chase system is best for baseball. thanks.
    Just look around this forum. There are plenty that you can find.

GL!

big limpin
    big limpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is one:

Bet against a team for a 6 game chase after they have lost in a shutout. Has brought home a minimum of +146 units per season since I have ben doing it.

If you don't believe the hype, go ahead and back test it.

I agree that chases are dangerous... but for some reason this one works. Started using this system for a .0010 unit of my roll because I wanted to prove to my friend that chases do not work... damn thing won't lose though.

Been going 5 straight years now... I am still convinced it will lose. +869 units going into this season. Perhaps this year it will lose.

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

only way they work is with the labby

kingofmonash
    my crap
    kingofmonash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

chase chases our pants away !!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I do not like them, but some do best of luck.!!

SOLAMAN
    SOLAMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3749

I plan to start a thread called MLB PARLAY PARTNERSHIP. It is a chase system with the goal of making one cover for every 16 parlays. You are betting on every combination of a 2 game parlay and several books are needed to make this work.

Details later..........

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know someone that has a good one if 104-3 is considered good...he should be around again this year... But he is not sharing it or teaching it...or selling it...but by the end of the season it will be one of only a few still standing...stay tuned you might notice the thread...

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

G's pks, looking forward to it!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    G's pks, looking forward to it!
    Thanks...Two years of posting it here and over 200,000 views in total means something is being done right...almost time...

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about that conservative chase.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

g pk you starting a new thread?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    g pk you starting a new thread?

Yes when the season starts...

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

G i love your style man, you have the swagger man , ill be with you

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

im on it kid thanx and have a nice year

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

It sounds like such a good idea, but once you are one the 4+ leg of the chase you will reconsider.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shinnman View Post
    G i love your style man, you have the swagger man , ill be with you
    Always my favorite time of the year we will have tons of threads started on baseball like the last few years claiming this and that... by the end of the year my thread along with 3-4 others at most will still be around winning....like the last few years...

The results are here for everyone else to see unlike others posting false claims...get ready starts in a few weeks...

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

g's chase will make u money. period. and u dont have to worry about " system changes" halfway thru season to pad numbers. just cold hard system based picks that win. cant wait g! looking forward to another great year. still hopin u will apply your knowledge to other sports. i need a retirement home.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    g's chase will make u money. period. and u dont have to worry about " system changes" halfway thru season to pad numbers. just cold hard system based picks that win. cant wait g! looking forward to another great year. still hopin u will apply your knowledge to other sports. i need a retirement home.
    I just have to figure out a way to make sure the questions and sending pm's slow down...want to concentrate on baseball picks when that is what my thread is for not answering everyone jumping on the bandwagon when they see the winning... thanks...

shipsn2010
    shipsn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking forward to a great season. Thanks for all you do G Man. If you are ever around Cincinnati look me up for a Reds' game.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shipsn2010 View Post
    Looking forward to a great season. Thanks for all you do G Man. If you are ever around Cincinnati look me up for a Reds' game.

Nevada
    Nevada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Don't chase unless you have a huge bankroll and huge gonads! I tried this before and as soon as I had to bet 300 times the original unit size to win 1 unit, I realized how retarded it was. But if you are going to chase, I recommend only a 2 game chase and no big favorites.
    Goodluck

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

in a 3 game series if the road team wins the first game then the home team wins the second game bet the home team in the last game

JReeler
    JReeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm looking forward to trying these kind of systems

dodgerblue
    dodgerblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Quote Originally Posted by big limpin View Post
    Here is one:

Bet against a team for a 6 game chase after they have lost in a shutout. Has brought home a minimum of +146 units per season since I have ben doing it.

I agree that chases are dangerous... but for some reason this one works. Started using this system for a .0010 unit of my roll because I wanted to prove to my friend that chases do not work... damn thing won't lose though.

Been going 5 straight years now... I am still convinced it will lose. +869 units going into this season. Perhaps this year it will lose.
    Big Limpin,

So if a team gets shut out, you bet against that team using the ML, doubling your bet until that team loses again - up to 6 times. You're basically betting that a team that was shut out won't go on to win all 6 of the next games.

Do I have that right?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JReeler View Post
    i'm looking forward to trying these kind of systems
    just go in my thread in a few weeks... great we have all these suggestions...but you can go in my thread and see results...

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    just go in my thread in a few weeks... great we have all these suggestions...but you can go in my thread and see results...

im all about results, im with ya g

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite chase system is playing certain home teams in 3-game series. Teams rarely ever get swept at home so I look for favorable 3-game match ups and play the home team.

Another way to limit some risk is wait until day 2 after a home team lost the 1st of the series.

You can't do it blindly, but it pays off if you follow the teams and match ups closely.

Hip2Bsq
    Hip2Bsq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stydent1991 View Post
    hi all. please give me a Website of pitcher rating
    Check fangraphs.com

eroger92
    eroger92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big limpin View Post
    Here is one:

Dodgers lost may 8, 0-8. Then won 9 in a row. Dodgers were the third team i backtested. Could be more.

doesnotcompute
    doesnotcompute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Indeed, that is a terrible system as it has happened more than twice a year. You could refine it by waiting a few games after the shutout, maybe 3-5, then doing either a win/loss chase depending on whether the team has been winning or losing consecutively since the shutout. I wouldn't recommend this though, ultimately it is just data mining as the shutout has no effect on the future plays, and it is essentially just betting against a losing team su chasing your losses.