t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Pedro/Moyer

This game is screaming OVER.....we know what both offenses can do!

Anyone agree?

ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

i concur. thats what i would choose if i were to cap this game but i'm not going to play. line doesnt scream out at me

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

jamie moyer is super consistent in giving quality starts and giving up less then 3-4 runs a game..in his last ten he has not giving up over 3 and the last time he faced the mets he held them to only 2 hits over 7 innings.. very rare you see him get shelled all year long i'd venture to say he has not giving up as many as 5 runs over 5 times...if that.

from there you are dealing with one of the top bullpens in the game...especially in the late innings.

pedro is a bit of a wild card, but in his last 7 starts he has given up 4,1,1,3,3,0,2 runs.... and that includes a 51/3 outing giving up 2 runs against the phils.

the mets bullpen is the biggest question mark...

I have this game capped right about at 9 runs....so the line is where it should be in my opinion...but i'm hoping that both of these good high pressure pitchers, are going to be bearing down extra hard when first place is riding on it....I expect almost playoff like atmosphere which pedro excels in...