fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Value Plays

I went 1-2 -0.98 units, thanks to Oakland hitting. Sadly, I don't see any big dogs that I like today.

Rays -115
    Pros: If there is one thing you should've learned about capping bases this season, it's that you do not fade James Shields at home. I do realize that halladay is opposing him. However, Halladay has struggled against the Rays this season more than any other team. He is 0-3 in three starts with a 5.32 ERA versus them this season. This is a small price for James Shields at home.

Cons: Halladay is still a cy young candidate.

fifawcs

Dodgers/Nationals Over 8 +100
    Pros: Derek Lowe has an atrocious road record. He will be opposing a pitcher who hasn't seemed too sharp since being called up. Expect the Dodger bats to awaken in today's contest. Also expect the Nats to get a few runs as well.

Mike Rose
    Mike Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think there's any value with SEA today? The M's have actually strung together a couple wins now (3/4), and this Rowland Smith kid has gotten better with every passing start. Tossed a gem vs. the A's, but many a pitcher has done that this season. He lost to Baker in a 7-6 game 10 days ago in the "TwinkieDome"....

This will be the third time the Mariners have seen Baker this month, and they torched him in his Safeco start back on Aug 5th (9 hits, 6 ER, 5.1 IP) in a 8-7 M's victory.

M's just might be rabid once again tonight!!!

fifawcs

I dunno bout this one. I don't think there is any indication of the M's getting better. The Twins are gonna be playing this game hard to stay in the pennant race. I wouldn't touch it.

Mike Rose
    Mike Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least you can sit back and stare at that hotty in your avatar after a rough night. Who is she by the way?

Go get 'em manana, and I'm digging your Buccos call. Knew I'd want to fade the Cubs in one of these games this series, and this looks to be as ripe a spot as any.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you get doc at plus money, do not pass it up