DazeyBlazer
    DazeyBlazer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Follow DZBlazer. Starting 8/22 only $400 Roll...EZ Big Money!

Hello All. Well In the past I have posted picks on forums occasionaly and have always only posted my favorite sides and a few totals a day but I still did relatively well. I recorded all my posted picks YTD stats and went 103-79... Starting tomorrow I am going to set aside $400 just for this and Everyday I am going to post every single bet, parlay, roundrobin(rarely), I am going to play. In the past I have done this and within 2 weeks turned $400 into over $2g to 4g bankrolls...Its very possible.. Its possible that It will go up and down abit I bet aggressively when Im up but I am sure very confident that I will not lose the roll. so the risk is very low...

I am going to open Just one thread called "DzBlazers $400 Roll Project" . Each day around 5-6pm I will post every single bet I make with bodog (a few times a week I go for a big 7-8 teamer but relatively low risk) but I will usually be posting single bets and 2-3 team parlays that I am very confident in, with the low roll of $400 to start I will be focusing on single bets to build the roll up to 800->1000...once we break a 1g, I will bet more agressively and bet big parlays but at the same time being patient waiting for the right day and hopefully we can turn it into $5000...thats my goal...then cash out $3000 then continue with a new "$2000 project " Oh ya and of course if there is an early game I will post my picks atleast an hour before game time starts...

Feel Free to follow along or add any input/thoughts/ questions...

I will record everything. Soo hopefully I dont make a fool of myself...if I do im going into seclusion and will be conviced that every time I post on sbr im cursed...like I posted the angels losing -170tonight ...argh...but anyways BOL ALL

Beware All those that follow have a %70 of making a large amount of money

I am also going to be adding a couple reasons why I like each pick for each day like a quickle simple short write up....
    Last edited by DazeyBlazer; 08-22-08 at 12:47 AM. Reason: added reasons