Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5082

thursday bases

Favorites (96-87)(-12.40 units)
    Underdogs (73-84)(+5.00 units)
    Parlays (40-42)(+12.86 units)

For The Season (209-213)(+5.46 units)

3-1 last night picking up 2.24 units. I split my two parlays, luckily I had both loser together on the one parlay and I won my only favorite play and won my only dog play. Finally have some confidence going and a little luck on my side….hope it continues.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL THESE GIGANTIC FAVORITES LATELY?? I have no choice but to parlay them together. I know they won’t all win, but I have a hard time seeing the dog winning when it appears to be such a mismatch.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 0.77 units

Cubs over Cincinnati
    Arizona over San Diego

Reds pulled the shocker last night and it won’t happen again today with Zambrano on the hill for the Cubbies at home. Padres are a minor league team going against Mr. Webb at home…can’t go against that either. This parlay does not pay much, but it is easy to see why not.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.36 units.

Mets over Atlanta
    Dodgers over Colorado

Mets just playing too good of ball right now to lose games like this and I cannot stand it because I am a Phillies fan and they are trying to catch them. Get with you head, not with your heart. Colorado got their win last night, won’t happen again today…..I think.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.10 units.

Phillies over Washington
    Cleveland over Kansas City

Most of these parlays are self explanatory. How can anybody take the Nats on the road. Sure glad it my Phillies playing them right now and Kansas City on the road is hardly ever a good proposition either, especially against Lee at home who has been incredible.

Three more big parlays. One win won’t kill me. Two wins makes a profit and three if that lucky make a good night.

I usually have a few single bets as well, but nothing else out there interests me today. Off work today, so I think I will kick back and enjoy those afternoon games.

Good Luck Everybody!!

acuraintegralove
    acuraintegralove's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking the Tribe over KC.... you don't ever parlay the side with a total?

jillmark
    Update your status

I really, really suck at totals, so it is very rare that I even play them. If I ever post a total, you best bet would be to fade me. I love to parlay two big favs together. It helps cut you losses if one of them goes down as opposed to single bets. I try not to lay over -150 on single bets in baseball.

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

Aug 21 12:57am 2 Team Parlay - Pending 1100.00 to win 1048.02 1. Baseball - Chicago Cubs - moneyline (-320)
    for the entire game held on Aug 21 at 1:20pm [pending]
    J Fogg -R must start and C Zambrano -R must start for action
    2. Baseball - Cleveland Indians - moneyline (-205)
    for the entire game held on Aug 21 at 11:05am [pending]
    Z Greinke -R must start and C Lee -L must start for action

jillmark
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii808 View Post
    Aug 21 12:57am 2 Team Parlay - Pending 1100.00 to win 1048.02 1. Baseball - Chicago Cubs - moneyline (-320)
    for the entire game held on Aug 21 at 1:20pm [pending]
    J Fogg -R must start and C Zambrano -R must start for action
    2. Baseball - Cleveland Indians - moneyline (-205)
    for the entire game held on Aug 21 at 11:05am [pending]
    Z Greinke -R must start and C Lee -L must start for action
    Looks like a winner!! Nice hit.

jillmark
    Update your status

Half way home on all three parlays going into tonight. Looks good unless I just jinxed myself.