Mike Rose
    Mike Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lilly greater than 2:1....Ha!!!

From a value standpoint, the Reds look phenominal tonight. They put up a valiant effrot last night, but Harden was just too good. Cueto also was electric.

That said; Lilly by no means deserves to be this tall a chalk against anyone let alone the Reds who've already smacked him around twice this season. Sure, Dunn and Griffey are gone, but they weren't the ones that did most of the mauling the two times they faced Lilly.

Arroyo's been dealing of late as well, but a couple mistake pitches have cost him dearly. He's also fared well against the Cubs in the past (5-6 w/ a 3.57 ERA in 14 career starts)

With HP Ump McClelland's small strike zone, I see numerous opportunities for both clubs on the basepaths and that's the type of game this Reds club would much rather partake in than the one like last night where they have to depend on the pen to keep them in the game.

Just too much chalk for Lilly to be laying in this spot, and I foresee the Reds winning this high scoring battle...

All questions and comments welcome and wanted...

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rose View Post
    From a value standpoint, the Reds look phenominal tonight. They put up a valiant effrot last night, but Harden was just too good. Cueto also was electric.

That said; Lilly by no means deserves to be this tall a chalk against anyone let alone the Reds who've already smacked him around twice this season. Sure, Dunn and Griffey are gone, but they weren't the ones that did most of the mauling the two times they faced Lilly.

Arroyo's been dealing of late as well, but a couple mistake pitches have cost him dearly. He's also fared well against the Cubs in the past (5-6 w/ a 3.57 ERA in 14 career starts)

With HP Ump McClelland's small strike zone, I see numerous opportunities for both clubs on the basepaths and that's the type of game this Reds club would much rather partake in than the one like last night where they have to depend on the pen to keep them in the game.

Just too much chalk for Lilly to be laying in this spot, and I foresee the Reds winning this high scoring battle...

All questions and comments welcome and wanted...
    Yes, reds can win but arroyo is too shaky for my use...

Mike Rose
    Mike Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not as many runs as I would have liked, but I'll take a +215 dawg any day of the week and 5x on Wednesday!!!

Expect a big effort from the Cubs Thursday afternoon with Zambrano looking to battle back from a pair opf rough starts his two previous outings. Fogg's nothing but a gas can that goes up in flames at 2:20 ET!!!