awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Boston -2.5 is money in the bank!!!

Matsuzaka vs Hunter.Hamilton is not in the lineup tonight for Texas.Do I need to go on.Money in the bank people and don't be afraid to lay the 2.5 line.Don't overthink as it will only lead you down the road of dumbassville.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah they look good at -1 1/2...

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    Matsuzaka vs Hunter.Hamilton is not in the lineup tonight for Texas.Do I need to go on.Money in the bank people and don't be afraid to lay the 2.5 line.Don't overthink as it will only lead you down the road of dumbassville.
    I don't know man. Have you seen the last 2 games. Texas have been getting at the bullpen in each of those games and have been staging a comeback. the boston bullpen looks weak and if the Rangers keep it close they could get a steal or shatter the -2.5 runline. I don't think that is so wise..

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I don't know man. Have you seen the last 2 games. Texas have been getting at the bullpen in each of those games and have been staging a comeback. the boston bullpen looks weak and if the Rangers keep it close they could get a steal or shatter the -2.5 runline. I don't think that is so wise..
    BoSox will maintain the size of lead that can't be blown away by the bullpen. What the BoSox bullpen did these past 2 games was to allow Over plays to cash.
    BoSox RL is a gift. Let's take these gifts while they last. Texas will only have a chance tomorrow when Padilla takes the mound.