Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

3 team parlay tonight

I really dont parlay teams much but these 3 games really stand out and should have a great chance of hitting tonight.

ARI vs COL: (ARI +124) probably the toughest of the three. Jiminez got roughed up in his last outing against wash but ive seen his dominance before and thats the only reason I say that. However the big unit is starting to heat up and at +110 its well worth a shot? Predict arizona wins in a low scoring affair.

TB vs OAK: (TB -142) I know tb has struggled on the road this year but this is no contest. Oak is flat out awful and can not score runs. Kaszmir has a 2.63 era against oak in his past 10 starts plus he has a solid bp behind him. should be an easy win tonight against gonzalez in his home debut.

SEA vs LAA: LAA -1.5(-102) LAA is far superior all around plus Garland pitches very well against the mariners posting a career 3.30 ERA in 12 career starts against the Mariners. Washburn is 0-2 against the holos this season and they have hit him hard. Game should be a blow out.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am all over az amigo

and i like philly too, gulp
    howard is killing them!