Sides: 209-172, +66.68
    Totals: 40-38-5, -1.85
    Overall: 249-210-5, +64.73

1* Indians +123
    1* Brewers +133
    1* Angels +148
    1* Marlins -113
    1* Twins -117

Haven’t had a winning day in about 6 years.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I'd stop with the Brewers Rjt. I played them today and was very disappointed by the effort they showed. Clearly CHC is a much better team than I gave them credit for. Then again, when you have a manager like Ned Yost who likes to hit and run with his pitcher at the plate and his catcher at first base running already down in the game, you don't have to be all that good to beat MIL.

This reminds me almost exactly of the LAA/SEA series last year where SEA was like 2 games back and was hosting LAA for a 4 game series at home and LAA swept them. I have little doubt in my mind that CHC will win tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my last day betting MLB for the year so good luck the rest of the way.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Kendall not blocking the ball on Reed Johnson's strikeout in the 1st was huge. Should have been out of the inning without any damage. Instead, you quickly fall behind 2-0. Not a good way to start after already losing the first 2 games of the series.

I can't believe what Dempster continues to do. Never would have thought he'd keep this up all season. Guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Tomorrow will be my last day betting MLB for the year so good luck the rest of the way.
    Why's that? You going to be around for football?

I'll be calling it a season as well in a couple weeks. Would be nice to end on a strong note.

Good luck.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Kendall not blocking the ball on Reed Johnson's strikeout in the 1st was huge. Should have been out of the inning without any damage. Instead, you quickly fall behind 2-0. Not a good way to start after already losing the first 2 games of the series.

I can't believe what Dempster continues to do. Never would have thought he'd keep this up all season. Guess I was wrong.
    Yeah, i was driving home and heard the wild pitch strikeout and clinched my teeth. I basically stopped watching the game in the 6th inning and put in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Why's that? You going to be around for football?

I'll be calling it a season as well in a couple weeks. Would be nice to end on a strong note.

Good luck.
    Notwithstanding today's plays (MIL, HOU, MINN, TOR, and ARIZ), its been a really good run for me in baseball and really since the Super Bowl disaster. I've done well in WNBA and ARENA as well. I estimate that I am up over 50 units or so since then. I am pretty tired with baseball right now and haven't worked in a while. I've made enough to live comfortably this summer but I got a job that I start soon. I also want to finish with school once and for all, I am getting close but really need to put in a lot of effort to finish so that will take the bulk of my time. I am certainly not going to play NFL, and may get involved with NCAAF to some degree.

I also want to do other things as well and I can't spend the necessary time needed to succeeded in sports betting with all the other things in my life right now.

You've done a great job and put on quite the show. Best of luck to you the rest of the way RJT.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I actually agree with the Brewers play, rjt. It's not based on inference, however. On paper, the Cubs would seem to have the decided advantage tomorrow. I just have a feeling that the Brewers pull this one out. I'm not sure I'll be playing it yet. I think there will be a lot of steam on the Cubs. If I can get the Crew at +150 or better, I'll be riding them with you.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

At first glance, I don't see much I like tomorrow. I may ride the LAA. They are hot and are +$. Can't argue with that.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good luck as always RJT.

Only thing I like today is the Nationals.