Mike Rose
    Mike Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

7/30 Palehose/Twinkies and some FYI

Lots of juicy dawgs on the menu tonight starting with the Angels who look to win their 8th in a row from the defending champs with Saunders on the bump. Detroit has held up to its end of the bargain against lefties this year (20-8), but Cliff Lee is currently in the midst of a masterful season. Josh Johnson has looked great with every passing start, and I feel he should be a –120 to –135 home chalk against Pelfrey regardless of how hot the Mutts are right now.

The best bet of the night however looks to be the Minnesota Twins who sit a half game in back of the White Sox for the 10th time this season. They failed the previous nine times getting over the hump, but Livan has been lights out in the “Twinkie Dome” and Floyd has been nothing to write home about of late (0-2 with a 6.14 ERA L/3 & 3-4 with a 5.29 ERA away from “The Cell”). It also doesn’t hurt that the Twinkies are the 2nd most lucrative money-making team at home this season (36-19 +$1650)

Also, look for the Brew Crew to go all out tonight in hopes of grabbing a game against Dempster whose been much better at Wrigley (10-1 in 13 starts with a 2.72 ERA) than as a visitor (1-3 in nine starts with a 3.42 ERA).

Best of luck with this evening’s MLB slate!!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I actually like the White Sox. Livan Hernanez is the luckiest 10-game winner in baseball with his 5.21 ERA and 1.60 WHIP, and Chicago whipped his fat ass the last time he faced them. Also, Floyd is three for three in Quality Starts vs. Twinkies, allowing five earned and just 12 (as in TWELVE) hits in 21.2 innings. We shall see.

Mike Rose

Good points, but the "Twinkie Dome" has simply just agreed with Livan this year. Like you say.....we shall see.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just dont see why everyone always goes against the twins
    they do not lose at home
    they are going to win that division, they are going to shock the world!

EagesBets
    EagesBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ryan, i thought you went out, wtf

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the over tonight.

Mike Rose

Over certainly makes sense, but hopefully its the Twins that aid in you cashing that ticket more than the Sox....BOL

Mike Rose

Twinkies succumbed to the pressure of busting through in the AL Central once again, but those puppies sure barked; how about my Cubbies popping the balloon that was the Brewers hype machine the last three nights? Now all we need to do is snag Harden a win while dawning Cubbie Blue!!!