awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Note to self,go with my own opinion.

I guess I'm destined to lose all my money since I was going to let it ride on Texas over 4.5,but changed my mind and played a two teamer for $90.The Dodgers over 4 runs ruined it though as I read it off another post and screwed myself good.From now on I'm just going to go with my own hunches and after I make my plays I'll read what everyone has so I want be influenced by anyone's opinion.That way I have no one to blame,but myself. Well I let my last $100 ride on the Boston Redsox -2.5 +168.Also have a four team parlay with the same pick that my brother played so if Boston wins by more then 3 runs then there will be $766 in the account and if it losses,then zero.I know it's a longshot,but anything can happen and I'm thinking Ponson gets hammered tonight,but then again I'm not psychic so who the **** knows.
    Last edited by awholelottalumps; 07-27-08 at 06:04 PM.

Rosa
    Rosa's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL lumps! I have the under for the Sox/Yanks. Hope we both win.

awholelottalumps

Boston stomps NY and Ponson 9-2.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    Boston stomps NY and Ponson 9-2.
    You lucky son-of-a-biatch.... Your walking on thin ice now. Nerves of steel. I could have never laid my last $100 on any 1 play and parlays like that. Good for you.. Who you think will be a good team to run the -2.5 with today. I need to triple $20 real quick..

awholelottalumps

I rarely play the 2.5 line and since the Dodgers only put up 2 runs on Sunday I can see them pounding Correria tonight and winning by 4 or more runs,but don't thinking I'm an expert I just liked the fact Boston was playing to avoid the sweep,Ponson was pitching and was due to get hammered and Boston was blownout the day before so that is why I played Boston -2.5.The Dodgers -2.5 +180 is the current line at the moment so if you play it good luck.Not sure if I'll take a shot with it,but maybe.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

correia is so bad
    so so bad

lad will kill him tonite

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    I rarely play the 2.5 line and since the Dodgers only put up 2 runs on Sunday I can see them pounding Correria tonight and winning by 4 or more runs,but don't thinking I'm an expert I just liked the fact Boston was playing to avoid the sweep,Ponson was pitching and was due to get hammered and Boston was blownout the day before so that is why I played Boston -2.5.The Dodgers -2.5 +180 is the current line at the moment so if you play it good luck.Not sure if I'll take a shot with it,but maybe.
    I would neva play the Dodgers on -2.5 runlline.. Well, I'm lying I did play on that runline when they played the fish wid Miller pitching for the Fish and Billingsley pitching for the Dodgers. Won big too but have to see a clear advantage to run this and I don't see a clear advantage on the Dodgers game for the Dodgers too.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

listen guys, correia is bad. the giants cannot hit and they have no pen
    there is no value on them here
    they are -200 and should be -2000

DazeyBlazer
    DazeyBlazer's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is why they are considering -2.5