fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

No edges for Sunday

I am investigating this board and I can't seem to find a play with an edge. It seems like no one side has a high probability of hitting. Anyone else having the same problem?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Toronto

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

LAA @ Baltimore? -139

I feel pretty good about it

aznbluff
    Update your status

Strong lean to the over in Padres @ Pirates Over 7.5

fifawcs

Toronto struggles against lefties. The Mariners are due for a win and Marcum was a little iffy in his first start off the DL. Santana has struggled in his career at camden yards and the Orioles need to win sometime. Padres-Pirates could go under. Maholm has been very good recently and the Padres struggle against lefties. Peavy is also very successful in his career against the Pirates. The Pirates are without Nady.

I think I may have found a play after a lot of research. Nationals +155

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    Toronto struggles against lefties. The Mariners are due for a win and Marcum was a little iffy in his first start off the DL. Santana has struggled in his career at camden yards and the Orioles need to win sometime. Padres-Pirates could go under. Maholm has been very good recently and the Padres struggle against lefties. Peavy is also very successful in his career against the Pirates. The Pirates are without Nady.

???? Why would you put you precious money on Washington! Just give it to charity!

aznbluff
    Update your status

Yea both pitchers in the Padres/Pirates match up well but 7.5 just seems too low for Pirate games lately. I agree with the Marlins over Jays. Marlins due for win, Jays due for loss.

ZBOIZ

And Toronto hit lefties just as well as right handers.
    They hit right handers at .265 and they hit left at .250

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

hah I was just going to say Nats +155 and maybe even the Astros +150, Wolf might be able to control this game

fifawcs

The Nationals hit lefties much better than they do righties, .259 as a team. Bergmann is pretty good pitcher while Kershaw has struggled recently. I think the Nationals take the final game of the series.

ZBOIZ

The Nationals hit lefties much better than they do righties, .259 as a team. Bergmann is pretty good pitcher while Kershaw has struggled recently. I think the Nationals take the final game of the series.
    hmmm.......

well i hope u win

fifawcs

Wolf has struggled in his career at miller park. The Brew also hit lefties well.

fifawcs

Since there are not many edges for tomorrow, it may be a smart idea to take a lot of underdogs. We will see if the underdogs beat the favorites in tomorrow's games.

aznbluff
    Update your status

Yanks +155? Ride them til they lose if you ask me.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i really like Col -1.5 and Ari -1.5 sunday, i think Mil and Tor are also 2 solid plays , Tor seems to be finding a groove and Mil is just dangerous at home. that SD/Pitt matchup does look good for an under, but i'm leaning with Pitt +1.5, probably pass though. i know i'm on Col and Ari. though.

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

new team, also the crew have been pulling games out of their ass, Suppan is not that great, he pitched decent his last start coming off the DL but is 2-6 lifetime against the astros and they bat over .300. Wolf is 5-3 lifetime and MIL bats just .225. The crew is strikeout prone, if Wolf is on, he should get about 6 to 8 K's. I know you can agrue that Wolf isn't the same pitcher on the road but I see a lot of value in this play.

ehetz21
    ehetz21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I wouldnt take the Yankees, I think their streak ends here. Lester has pitched very well against them, and i dont see the red sox getting sweeped against their rival at home. I think Boston is a strong play.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Rockie bats are starting to heat up and there is no way Fogg is as good as he has pitched recently.

fifawcs

If you are going to take either of those, don't u think the ML is the better choice? I consider the Dbacks and the Giants as similar teams. The unit has been struggling lately and you never know with Zito.

fifawcs

I have bet against Fogg in all of his starts since coming off the DL. He seems to be an improved pitcher. Besides, how can you take the Rockies away from home. The Reds are good at home. At the same time, Ubaldo Jimenez has been great lately.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

i'll take the D'Backs bats and mid relievers any day over the shitty Giants

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Jimenez is/has been on fire. plus the Rocks know Fogg

fifawcs

I'm off to bed. But on a final note. I really think tomorrow (later today) is going to be an underdog day. I think the Dogs will take a majority of the games. That is my prediction. Go nationals!!!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Rockie bats are starting to heat up and there is no way Fogg is as good as he has pitched recently.
    I do belive that Colorado will see his balls as a beach ball. But I rather watch then put my money on it

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington has some value, probably won't touch it though. Angels have some value as well, but i've had money on them the first 2 games of the series. I can't see myself hitting 3 straight with the same team giving up chalk on the road. I'll investigate that one further in the morning. I think my play will be on the Twins at a pick 'em though.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

pads over 7.5
    tex
    seattle

seattle is a strecth bc they are the worst offense i have ever seen though