Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$ B2M Fri Plays $$$

Anyone up for some easy money tonight? I sure am...

Chi. Cubs -173
    Minnesota +192
    Boston -124
    Philadelphia -112
    NY Mets -163
    Colorado +131
    Kansas City +105
    Texas +114

There is value in every single one of these lines.

Brady2Moss

YTD: 18-12 [+7.86 Units]

ehetz21
    ehetz21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

ballsy move on the twins. Everything adds up for the indians man.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with some of brady picks including the twins being the value play.

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Twins +192 great value

Brady2Moss

Follow me to the finish line boys, this is going to be a great friday...

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Moss View Post
    Anyone up for some easy money tonight? I sure am...

Chi. Cubs -173
    Minnesota +192
    Boston -124
    Philadelphia -112
    NY Mets -163
    Colorado +131
    Kansas City +105
    Texas +114

There is value in every single one of these lines.

I definately can see the value in the Chi.C, Bos, and NY Mets. However 1 of these plays I have to strongly disagree with you on. KC over TB with Bannister??, Bannister has been just getting blown up as of late. He couldnt even give 3 innings in his last start against CHI. Not to mention he was pounded for 7 runs in 5 innings in his last outing against TB. Am I missing something here Colorado is another one. Betting against Volquez at home when the rockies struggle on the road, but I guess I see some value with cook on the mound but he has to be absolutely dominate to pull this one off imo. Other then that I like the rest of your plays here. Good luck to you sir.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ringo, obviously you haven't seen the Rays play on the road. They are atrocious while Bannister has been great at home. The one variable in that game is Edwin Jackson. He is so inconsistent it is ridiculous.

Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    Ringo, obviously you haven't seen the Rays play on the road. They are atrocious while Bannister has been great at home. The one variable in that game is Edwin Jackson. He is so inconsistent it is ridiculous.
    I agree with you on the fact that TB has been terrible on the road, but we're talking about the 46-57 KC royals here. Other then yesterdays victory they've lost the last 3 games in a row at home by 6 or more runs. Also the rays blew them out 11-2 in the same pitching matchup on july 4.
    Last edited by Ringo; 07-25-08 at 03:01 PM.

Brady2Moss

Why do you think the Rays are the better team here? In this situation with this line, KC has value. I dont care if KC has lost 50 games in a row, if a team is getting value on a line I bet it. Period.

Brady2Moss

Thats how you win in this business, dont let public perception f*ck with your mind...

Ringo

Thats how you win in this business, dont let public perception f*ck with your mind...
    Public perception? Thats a bit insulting but no hard feelings. I stated my opinion above and thats why I disagree with you PERIOD.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I agree with you on the fact that TB has been terrible on the road, but we're talking about the 46-57 KC royals here. Other then yesterdays victory they've lost the last 3 games in a row at home by 6 or more runs. Also the rays blew them out 11-2 in the same pitching matchup on july 4
    Yeah, but the circumstances were different. I see that you are an SBR Rookie so I'm gonna clue you in on a great tip. Home field advantage is a good advantage in baseball as in many other sports. This is especially true of worse teams like the royals. There are only 6 teams out of 30 major league teams with losing home records. While the Royals are one of those teams with a losing record, a few of their pitchers are great home pitchers. One of them being Bannister. Brady2Moss is getting value here because he is getting plus money on a better home pitcher against an atrocious road team. I am not on this play. However, I would take this if I had to take something else for today.

Don't take the Rays. But if you do and you lose, remember what I said.

Brady2Moss

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    Yeah, but the circumstances were different. I see that you are an SBR Rookie so I'm gonna clue you in on a great tip. Home field advantage is a good advantage in baseball as in many other sports. This is especially true of worse teams like the royals. There are only 6 teams out of 30 major league teams with losing home records. While the Royals are one of those teams with a losing record, a few of their pitchers are great home pitchers. One of them being Bannister. Brady2Moss is getting value here because he is getting plus money on a better home pitcher against an atrocious road team. I am not on this play. However, I would take this if I had to take something else for today.

Don't take the Rays. But if you do and you lose, remember what I said.
    Finally, someone who understands how to win in this league

Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I like the under 9.5 in that one...
    Bannister has pitched his best at home with a 3.57 ERA. Jackson has pitched his most solid on the road with a 3.72 ERA in 2008. The Royals are 41-17 UNDER at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons. Jackson is 16-4 UNDER when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons....

Ringo

Look, no hard feelings but taking 8 plays in a single day is not my strategy. Not saying its unwise but not mine. I am not going to sit here and ridicule your style of betting like you do mine. Fifa makes some great points other then judging me based on my SBR newb status which ONLY indicates that i am a newb on the SBR forum. You need to chill bro

Brady2Moss

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless_Norway View Post
    I like the under 9.5 in that one...
    Bannister has pitched his best at home with a 3.57 ERA. Jackson has pitched his most solid on the road with a 3.72 ERA in 2008. The Royals are 41-17 UNDER at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons. Jackson is 16-4 UNDER when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons....
    I actually like the Over in this one, but I dont play totals, gl on whatever you play

Brady2Moss

I wasnt attacking your play style, Im just saying that if you follow the public you will lose.

Ringo

I wasnt attacking your play style, Im just saying that if you follow the public you will lose.
    yeah, but im not following the public here. Just because Im going with a favorite doesnt mean i'm following the public. Im picking TB tonight based on my own knowledge along with others and feeling that this is the night they snap their road losing skid. Other then that I cant agree with you more on the fact that following the public is a losers strategy. Thats an easy one.

Ringo

And that would be me right? TB was the play yesterday just as I predicted and expected. Game should have been a blow out if they didnt leave so many runners in scoring position. 2 for 13 with runners in scoring pos? ugh! and yet they still even covered. Face it, TB is a bad road team but look who they're going up against. Theres no way they were losing the first 2 straight to KC especially when there lead in the AL east is so slim. KC had no chance. Come on now.