awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I give up.

I would have a difficult time picking my noise right now.I had Milwaulee- 1/2 first 5 and they managed 1 run and 1 hit against Fogg who I guess is an elite pitcher now.Boston- 1/2 first 5 innings and they were up 3-2 going into the top of the 5th and trailed 4-3 after 5.Houston/Washington under 4 the first 5 innings was 3-0 going into the bottom of the 5th and Washington scores 5 runs to make it 8-0.Oswalt left in the first inning and there went that pick.I did have Ariz/Phil under 5 correct,Toronto and Colorado+1/2 also,but pushed with Detroit and Tampa Bay stunk.This shit is tough and it's not fun anymore when it's not making since.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I think the "noise" you should pick is something peaceful, calming .....I respect one can only take so much craziness, the key is to limit the craziness. My advice would be make 1 to 2 plays max per day.Trade wins and losses with the books and patiently wait for a mistake then exploit it.

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    I think the "noise" you should pick is something peaceful, calming .....I respect one can only take so much craziness, the key is to limit the craziness. My advice would be make 1 to 2 plays max per day.Trade wins and losses with the books and patiently wait for a mistake then exploit it.
    Good advice here! If you can go at least .500 with the books and not bet juice greater than -139, eventually you will reel off a 10-12 game win streak that will put you over the top. But you have to increase your bet as you win. Never increase your bet when you're losing.

I also find that taking a few days off is a good thing. Sports betting isn't going away. Take your time and relax.