Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capwizards FREE PLAY - THR, July 10

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 7/10/08 - ARZ -150 vs WASH
    I know that Haren hasn't everything that the D'Backs had hoped for so far. That being said, he seems to have found himslef as of late and a matchup against the Nationals should help his cause. Haren is 1-1 in his last 3 starts with an ERA of 0.86 during that stretch. Bergmann has actually been OK for Washington this year, but they do not win for him. The Nats are only 1-8 in his last 9 starts. The D'Backs have bene cold, but are 5-2 in Haren's last 7 starts. Washington is 1-6 in their last 7 overall. Liking the decent value on Haren tonight against a mediocre Nationals team tonight.

After my push yesterday - I am now 5-2-1 on my posted plays here - nothing spectacular, but a +3 margin nonetheless. GL

Capwizards

OK - I am very happy that I crushed it so far today (CHC Over, CHW Under, LAA) but this game is killing me! AZ had it wrapped up........TWICE! LOL

Hopefully they can get up a 3rd time and hold on, but I will not hold my breath...One of the more frustrating games I have watched!

Capwizards

Crazy game..but a great ending to a perfect 4-0 day! Makes me 6-2-1 here on posted plays....Be back with more tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Keep up the solid plays. Your baseball knowledge is proving to be a great asset to this forum. Maybe one day I will be smart enough to hop on the gravy train.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Keep it up

wallym
    wallym's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for another W...though I wasted it with a parlay... duh

Capwizards

Thanks guys - Will be right back at it again tomorrow.......The weekend is finally here - always a good thing! Have a good one..........

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 7/10/08 - ARZ -150 vs WASH
    GL
    Nice again.
    Thanks.

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by Krtica View Post
    Nice again.