Well after last tuesdays Picks I will never again pick any First Five Lines! UGH ! Terrible I picked 5 games with every game picking the much better pitcher and went 1-4...sickening...

well...I figure I need to take It easy for a while...I was betting every day and almost on every game and in the month of june...I took $500 and turned into into $4000, after cashing out $2000..i scrambled around wtih the $2000 for the last 3 weeks but in the last 2 it just has all deterioted away due to stupid decisions involving way many parlays....

Now...what do we do when we fall of the horse?
We get back on....

So from Now and thru month of July Im going to start posting my picks for that day...Im gonna start off with only $250, and just make a few straight bets maybe only 1 2 or 3 team parlay if any BUT MAINLY ONLY STRAIGHT BETS....

On tuesday my posted picks results were:
7/8/08 picks:

Complete Game: 6-4
rays l
angels -1.5 ----l
cubs -1.5 ----w
brewers -1.5 w
oakland -1.5 w
dbacks -1.5 w
atlanta w
hou/pitt over 9.5 l
florida l
fla/sd over 8 w

bringing my overall YTD to: 42-29....

Im hoping sticking to stictly a few solid straight bets and being patient I will be able to turn this $250 into $2500...by the end of the month...

and I will record it All For your reading and research pleasure...I may include a few reasons for each pick each day too...

I may stary tomororw or the Day after with and will keep it under one nice Post like "DZblazer JulyRoll Quest"

"DzBlazer JulyRoll Quest"
= turn $250 into $2500, than the following month will be $2500 to 25,000.....AugustRoll........one step at a time...

BOL ALL