Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capwizards FREE PLAY - WED, July 9

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 7/9/08 - HOU vs PIT OVER 10
    I like this game to get over the posted total tonight. Van Benschoten has been awful. In his last 3 starts, he is 0-1 with an ERA of 15.63. Mohler is throwing for the Astros on the other side, and he carries a 4-4 record with a 4.13 ERA into this game. Both teams have the ability to score runs in bunches, and PIT is one of the best "over bets" in baseball. The over is 5-2 for the Pirates in their last 7 games. This is one of those games where the total could be hit by the 7th inning.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 7/9/08 - HOU vs PIT OVER 10
    I like this game to get over the posted total tonight. Van Benschoten has been awful. In his last 3 starts, he is 0-1 with an ERA of 15.63. Mohler is throwing for the Astros on the other side, and he carries a 4-4 record with a 4.13 ERA into this game. Both teams have the ability to score runs in bunches, and PIT is one of the best "over bets" in baseball. The over is 5-2 for the Pirates in their last 7 games. This is one of those games where the total could be hit by the 7th inning.

I was telling people earlier about this being the easiest over for the night. The only thing I worry about though is if Houston can get that many runs. I know the Pirates are good for like 4 runs but Houston have a little bit of offensive problems. They got what 2 runs off of Ian Snell last night and Snell just came off the injured reserved.. That spells trouble for me so I have to look at stats somemore before I pull the trigger on this...

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I was telling people earlier about this being the easiest over for the night. The only thing I worry about though is if Houston can get that many runs. I know the Pirates are good for like 4 runs but Houston have a little bit of offensive problems. They got what 2 runs off of Ian Snell last night and Snell just came off the injured reserved.. That spells trouble for me so I have to look at stats somemore before I pull the trigger on this...
    I hear you man......only thing is that Snell has actually been OK as of late. The real dud in this rotation is throwing today....If Houston is going to erupt - it will be tonight. GL.

johnnymapalo

I hear you man......only thing is that Snell has actually been OK as of late. The real dud in this rotation is throwing today....If Houston is going to erupt - it will be tonight. GL.
    ok, I've looked at the stats and I'm going with it. Also, I like the mets vs San Francisco game to go over 7. I played the over last night and lost by .5 run. Tonite I believe I will get it...

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

gl

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    gl
    Thanks man....you too tonight.

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good this player, I took it as part of my parlay for the day

Houston Astros/Pittsburgh Pirates OVER 10.5 for Game 2.050
    San Francisco Giants/New York Mets OVER 7 for Game 1.952
    Arizona D-Backs/Washington Nationals OVER 8 for Game 1.870
    Atlanta Braves/Los Angeles Dodgers OVER 7 for Game 1.909

Risking 5.00 to Win 66.43 GBP

gl all

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by woodg8 View Post

gl all
    Looks good....GL

Capwizards

In-game update - 4-0 top 1st.......Hopefully it will keep up!

Capwizards

4-3 thru 3.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Whats wrong CAP? Lets start fresh tommorrow!!!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by woodg8 View Post

gl all
    I should of faded that!!!!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you got a push

some got fvcked at 10.5

johnnymapalo

f\*\*k I got caught taking the 10.5. Wish I got it at 10.. Just like I predicted was going to happen, happened. Pirates got 4 runs and the Astros stopped short at 6. this is why I was kind of wary about playing the overs here. I knew Astros had offensive problems and I feared that they would drop short of the total. Which they did by .5. Damn it, I should have went with the A's over but the 9.5 line scared me..

woodg8

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Fading is for oysters.

Capwizards

Why would you even consider fading me? I am not someone you want to fade - trust me. Plus, I have won a lot more than I have lost here.

This game was a push for me, as I got it at 10. It seems like you didn't get it at 10 - Hopefully you'll get in earlier next time.....

As for my record now with this push - I am now 5-2-1 on posted plays here for MLB.

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    f\*\*k I got caught taking the 10.5. Wish I got it at 10.. Just like I predicted was going to happen, happened. Pirates got 4 runs and the Astros stopped short at 6. this is why I was kind of wary about playing the overs here. I knew Astros had offensive problems and I feared that they would drop short of the total. Which they did by .5. Damn it, I should have went with the A's over but the 9.5 line scared me..
    Sorry you didn't get the line I got, but it wasn't exactly a 2-1 game here. They hit 10 runs by the 7th inning. The Astros left 14 on base. It was capped correctly - there was just some bad luck for those of you who got this at 10.5 instead of 10.

Capwizards

Whats wrong CAP? Lets start fresh tommorrow!!!
    Nothing wrong Z. It was a push for me.

Sorry you didn't get the line I got, but it wasn't exactly a 2-1 game here. They hit 10 runs by the 7th inning. The Astros left 14 on base. It was capped correctly - there was just some bad luck for those of you who got this at 10.5 instead of 10.

woodg8

Why would you even consider fading me? I am not someone you want to fade - trust me. Plus, I have won a lot more than I have lost here.

This game was a push for me, as I got it at 10. It seems like you didn't get it at 10 - Hopefully you'll get in earlier next time.....

As for my record now with this push - I am now 5-2-1 on posted plays here for MLB.
    I think he's talking about fading my parlay, I got 0-4!